• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

SLAM'D (masters,cities)

silenth

Aspiring Trainer
Solrock Lunatone Absol Metagross Dusknoir
2 solrock tm
2 lunatone sv
3-2-3-1 dusknoir (shiny-sf34-sf1-lvx)
4 absol tm
2 uxie la
2-1-2 metagross ul-ul-ul
1 jirachi ul
/25 poke

2 seekers
3 rare candy
2 bts
2 miasma
3 bebe
3 collector
2 comunication
1 luxury
2 lucians
3 tm evoluter
/23 tss

4 call
8 pych
/12 energ

Slam them! spread and get lost of ko's. absol start. use call or collector and put down a solrock lunatone and duskull. attach evoluter to absol and evolve your bench while adding dmg counters to your opponents while loading up ducknoir and then cleaning house while picking off easy kills or potential threats. metagross for free retreat and secondary attacker. let me know what you think. would like to put in a metagross sv with out removing a metagross ul, and add maybe a palmers.

i recon a 1-1-1 line of Magnezone in there. To help with draw power, and the fact about his attack. If they have so many counters spread out on them already then no more than 50/100 (1/2 energies) are needed to sweep their pokemon?
heres my persoanl idea of change (might help you a bit)

out:
1-1-1 Dusknoir
2 call energies
1 psychic

in
1-1-1 Magnezone
3 electric energies

magnezone could add some needed draw power but i dont really want to reserve another bench spot for him even though i could just pick him up with seeker. some one else had given me the idea of putting evoluters in the deck which might really help me with the set up i need.
so i was thinking
-3 dark
-1 rare candy
+3 evoluter
+1 psychic
thoughts on this?

Maybe fit in a metagross from SV, lowering all hp by 20 can really hurt in a spread type deck like this, and you already have the metagross line in there

yeah, i originally had 1 metagross sv in here but opted to take it out. after a bit of testing i may put it back in.

side note. jirachi is my favourite card in this deck! :D

bump. ive updated my deck list to what ive been testing with. i also updated my strategy and what additions i would like to try. let me know if you see where i can remove cards for those additions or if i should incorporate them at all. let me know if you see something you like or some drastic changes i should make. id like to make this a quick killing spread/snipe deck.

I think your absol as a starter idea is clever buy lacks consistency with needing the evoluter. I wouldnt really know what to add in his replacement possibly spiritomb seeing as you are running multiple stage twos. You also said that you might be lacking in the draw department buy I dont see how with Dusknoir's built in draw engine. But then again you are the one testing it and these are just my opinions.
Over all I like the deck idea, I have been trying lots of spread ideas with the solrock just recently released.

upon further testing drawing power isnt too bad. most poke are searchable basics, and i have enough means (bebe, uxie, dusknoir, evoluter, communication) to get my few evolutions out. i just need to find a card to take out so i can add in a metagross sv. as for the absol start, i couldnt ask for anything better. more often than not i get him and an evoluter and/or call energy in hand. if i dont i get a communication. so its setting up relatively quickly.

Back