'Sky Guardian' and 'Battle Ruler' Theme Deck Images, Lists!

I like many of the cards added into the theme decks... Yet sadly, in the Theme Deck format online, I don't think either of them can match up to Dark Hammer and the pre-constructed XY basic color decks. Why? The draw support is abysmal in comparison to those decks. -_-

And since I only ever play online, I'm definitely going to pass on the Lugia one. There's no point in playing a Pokemon that is strong against EX in Theme Deck mode, and it isn't strong enough for anything else. I'll have to play against the Zygarde one a few times to see if it is interesting enough to merit picking up, but you're right, they aren't as good as the basic decks.

If you guys read the back of the the boxes it DOES call Lugia the "Legendary Pokemon of the Seas".

As it's fighting with the "Wings of Moltres", and the "Mystic Flame of Delphox".

It's just the name of the deck, we can stop the butthurt now.

Im not so sure that the decks are worth it. yes, the coins and shown legendaries are pretty cool, but most of the cards you can just buy on a shopping website for less than a dollar. I do love the new cards and artwork so im not too critical.

What cards are in these? I don't usually get theme decks because I have 90% of the cards, or they are weak. I'd like to know what cards are in these before I decide whether to get them or not.

Back