JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Skuntank V has been revealed from the Japanese set Paradigm Trigger, which releases in Japan on October 21st. We should see most of the cards from this set become part of our Silver Tempest in November.
Skuntank V – Darkness – HP210
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Homing Bomb: This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. If that Pokemon retreated during your opponent’s last turn, this attack does 120 damage instead. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[D][C][C] Shrieking Poison: 90 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Confused and Poisoned.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Skuntank V - this can be played around with BTW. I just stick to Sableye instead. 3-4

That leaves to 1 Kalos Boi and 1 Hisui boi left. Hopefully they'll be good. Especially the Hisui boi one

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Very Cool Effect to try make your opponent retreat

maybe using some poison effects/confusion but if thw opponent retreats they take a smacking, over all cool card : )

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Skuntank V - this can be played around with BTW. I just stick to Sableye instead. 3-4

That leaves to 1 Kalos Boi and 1 Hisui boi left. Hopefully they'll be good. Especially the Hisui boi one
Isn’t it chestaught? Be cool if he got a good card but a weakness to Zard (or maybe mew) would need a lot.