JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Another Character Super Rare from VMAX Climax has been spotted, this time on a poster advertising the set. Single Strike Urshifu V from Battle Styles will appear in S8b VMAX Climax with art featuring Gloria.

s8b-poster-126x200.jpg

ssurshifuv-143x200.jpg

#238 Single Strike Urshifu V

The following Character Rares and Character Super Rares have already been revealed:

Flapple-142x200.png

#186 Flapple

Charizard-143x200.jpg

#187 Charizard...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Is that Gloria's clothes from the DLC?

Only familiar with the character art from SWSH. Thought Urshifus would be with Mustard for sure or at least Mustard/Honey or even Klara/Avery at a distant push.

Marcia Demme

Aspiring Trainer
Is that Gloria's clothes from the DLC?

Only familiar with the character art from SWSH. Thought Urshifus would be with Mustard for sure or at least Mustard/Honey or even Klara/Avery at a distant push.
I could definitely see Mustard with Urshifu VMAX.

karasu

Aspiring Trainer
Marnie has been shown on all promotional stuff for this set yet we haven't seen anything from her yet other than the Galar Friends card. I'm really hoping for a CSR of her and Morpeko or Obstagoon (though that should go to Piers really).

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
They better make one for Charizard V and Charizard VMAX. I'm still very mad they didn't do an amazing rare Charizard...
Charizard was never even a candidate for an Amazing Rare as they were all legendary/mythical Pokémon.

And they won't be making Character Rares for Charizard V/VMAX in VMAX Climax because they aren't in the core set.

o7yourdesires

Aspiring Trainer
Charizard was never even a candidate for an Amazing Rare as they were all legendary/mythical Pokémon.

And they won't be making Character Rares for Charizard V/VMAX in VMAX Climax because they aren't in the core set.
But does that mean we could character rare Umbreon VMax??