• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Silvally-GX/Zoroark-GX/Metal (BLW-ULP)

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 22
3x Silvally-GX
3x Type: Null
2x Zoroark-GX
2x Zorua DEX
2x Registeel CRI
1x Magearna-EX
1x Kartana-GX
1x Celesteela-GX
2x Shaymin-EX
2x Tapu Lele-GX
1x Sudowoodo GRI
1x Exeggcute PLF
1x Oricorio GRI

Trainers: 28
2x Sycamore
1x N
1x Guzma
2x Colress
1x Acerola
2x Brigette

4x Ultra Ball
4x VS Seeker
2x Choice Band
1x Rescue Stretcher
1x Computer Search
1x Battle Compressor
2x Fighting Memory
2x Field Blower

2x Sky Field

Energy: 10
6x Metal Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy

A rather different Expanded deck, focussing on Silvally-GX, which is mainly seen in the Standard format, and a collection of Metal Pokémon, including Magearna-EX, Kartana-GX and Registeel. It also uses Zoroark because...why wouldn’t you, and uses Sky Field not just in case you want to attack with Zoroark but because it can be really good for helping you stream and make way for multiple attackers. Let me know what you think!

I like it, but if you're running it like this with metal, wouldn't you be better off running Bronzong from PhF? It accelerates better and doesnt take the extra turn to attach and recharge. I guess I can still test it, but maybe Bronzong could prove better.

Back