• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Silvally and Psychic Friends

yukist

Aspiring Trainer
what do you gusy think about this idea? anyway to improve it? :3
https://imgur.com/r5chRd7

Pokemon (13)
3 Silvally GX
3 Type Null
2 Tapu Lele GX
1 Dawn wings Necrozma GX
1 Necrozma GX
1 Oranguru
1 Mimikyo (or tapu lele promo)
1 Mr mime

Trainers (33)
3 Proffesor Sycamore
3 Cynthia
3 N
3 Guzma
1 Brigette
4 Ultra ball
3 Max elixir
2 Fire memory
2 Fighting memory
2 Enhanced hammer
2 Choice band
2 Field blower
1 Rescue strecher
1 Super rod
1 Special charge

Energy (14)
10 Psichic energy
4 Double colorless

Hi yukist,

Nice list. Consider these modifications:

- 1 Mr Mime (Not needed that bad in this deck unless the local meta dictates it)
- 1 Enhanced Hammer (One should suffice since this deck is fast and offensive)
- 1 Super Rod (You accelerate from the dicard in this deck)
- 1 Special Charge (Not needed that bad in this deck)

+ 1 Lunala Prism Star (Mass acceleration to fuel to Necrozma GX at once)
+ 1 Necrozma GX (Love Prismatic Burst in this deck)
+ 1 Max Elixir (The more acceleration the better)
+ 1 Choice Band (Works with Necrozma GX)

This list worked rather well for me. Definitely use Mimikyu over Tapu Lele non-GX in this deck. Hope this provides some initial assistance.

Hi yukist,

Nice list. Consider these modifications:

- 1 Mr Mime (Not needed that bad in this deck unless the local meta dictates it)
- 1 Enhanced Hammer (One should suffice since this deck is fast and offensive)
- 1 Super Rod (You accelerate from the dicard in this deck)
- 1 Special Charge (Not needed that bad in this deck)

+ 1 Lunala Prism Star (Mass acceleration to fuel to Necrozma GX at once)
+ 1 Necrozma GX (Love Prismatic Burst in this deck)
+ 1 Max Elixir (The more acceleration the better)
+ 1 Choice Band (Works with Necrozma GX)

This list worked rather well for me. Definitely use Mimikyu over Tapu Lele non-GX in this deck. Hope this provides some initial assistance.
thanks! :D i'll see how it works with those changes/ buzzwole is kinda a thing in my country :c

Hi.

use the changes @Dark Espeon made but also maybe take out an N or Cynthia, because you don't need 9 draw supporters, and add a Max elixir to help you get your Silvaly GX's up as fast as possible.

Hope I helped. :)

I ran a version of this deck at my local league Saturday and it worked pretty well (3/0 and won the tourney + 2/0 every game). I like it just needs a little more to make it consistent. I didn't play either necrozmas as in testing they didn't really work. I used the Giratina prism (which didnt work either) and a 1/1 line of garb (trashalanche) and the lunala prism which is so good in this deck. I have been testing Espeons in the list with dawn wings as well instead of garbs. It doesn't change much :).

Back