Discussion Silvally and Guzzlord Tins?

IronCow Tom

Aspiring Trainer
In SM4+, there are alternate Art cards of Silvally GX and Guzzlord GX that we haven't received in English yet.

How (if we do) will we get them? We have had a shiny silvally gx box already, so like Tapu Koko, I think we will get tins. What do you think?

I think that they will come in the form of Boxes instead of tins. I instead think that we will get tins of Kartana and Nihilego, considering these are not including in the upcoming Premium Collections.

If they do 3 tins like they usually do we'll probably get Silvally, Kartana and Nihilego but if they do 2 like seems to be the preferance for SM (SM base Solgaleo and Lunala, GUR was Koko and Bulu) then it's likely Silvally will also be in a box I guess?

Similar to Guzzlord (January release) there is also a Silvally-GX box (it is a shiny Silvally-GX) releasing Nov 17. I thought I had read of a Nihilego collection/tin but can’t find it anywhere. I am hoping for it to come out as Nihilego gx is currently going for $20 at local card store...I could order online but am hoping for a collector tin.
On a side note I just picked up 2 zoroark-gx boxes for $24 Canadian each...considering the cost of zoroark-gx cards I got the packs and a jumbo-sized card for “free”

Similar to Guzzlord (January release) there is also a Silvally-GX box (it is a shiny Silvally-GX) releasing Nov 17. I thought I had read of a Nihilego collection/tin but can’t find it anywhere. I am hoping for it to come out as Nihilego gx is currently going for $20 at local card store...I could order online but am hoping for a collector tin.
On a side note I just picked up 2 zoroark-gx boxes for $24 Canadian each...considering the cost of zoroark-gx cards I got the packs and a jumbo-sized card for “free”

Nice!

Back