Silazu's Fakemon

silazu

Bleh...
I decided to redraw and update a couple of my old fakemon designs as well as make new ones time permitted. I might update every week or sooner with a new fakemon but don't quote me on that.

icarais_zpsd4e437f7.png

Name:Icarais (Icarus+Caracara)
type:Fire/flying
Ability: Drought
Species:Sun bird pokemon
Ht:16'02"
Wt:380lbs
Info: A legendary bird pokemon whose flames are said to burn brighter and hotter than the sun. The feathers of Icarais are extremely valuable.

Baiger_zps2c0e5286.png

Name: Baiger (Baby Tiger)
Evolves to: Feiger
Type: Ice/Normal
Ability: Snow cloak
species: White Tiger pokemon
Ht: 1'11
wt: 22 lbs

Info: Baiger can not be found in the wild and was breed specifically for show, although is it capable of holding it's own in a battle. Baiger are not weary of humans. Despite it's appearance it is actually quite docile.

@Arcticwhite, Thank you

and now for another one

icarais_zpsd4e437f7.png

Name:Icarais (Icarus+Caracara)
type:Fire/flying
Ability: Drought
Species:Sun bird pokemon
Ht:16'02"
Wt:380lbs
Info: A legendary bird pokemon whose flames are said to burn brighter and hotter than the sun. The feathers of Icarais are extremely valuable.

Wow. Just. Wow. The colours and expression on Icarais are...amazing. Stellar. Sublime. Only thing I dislike is the colours on the outline, they look rather green. But, may I have permission to use your art of Icarais on its very own card?

Those amazing colors. *_*

Truly an impressive piece, silazu. The overall design and the various colors used definitely show your great artistic abilities. Nice work!

Phenomenal work, silazu! You certainly have talent. Very professional!

I'd love to see them in a Sugimori-esque style (or sprited, even), because (and this is my only criticism) right now it's hard to imagine them as Pokémon. I don't mean that in a bad way, as I'm sure I'd feel the same way about official Pokémon if I saw one in such a context first. I almost feel like your style is too good for Pokémon.

@everyone Thanks

@ Arcticwhite well I draw them in Sai; I'm not sure if that was the answer you were looking for though lol

@ Blui, I don't mind you at all can use it if you wish

@CMP I've been told that before but I didn't want to use another artist style cause that belongs to them (if you know what I mean). But I guess I can give sugimori style a try just for this just too see how things turn out.

Back