• NO!!!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-He-Man-

**MACHAMP MASTER**
Hi, im just thinking about buying a Nintendo Wii... can anyone tell me if it is worth getting and is wifi easy to connect to?

Are you trying to decide if you should just get the Wii, or the Wii or another sytem?

Wifi on the wii isn't great (except on mario kart wii), but its really worth getting a wii. Super mario galaxy, the legend of zelda twilight princess, super smash bros brawl, and even mario kart wii make the nintendo wii worth buying. now go buy a wii ;)

you should buy the wii because if you get another system,it might only be you playing it,but if you get a wii the whole family can enjoy.also the games on the wii rock like z-man said.

Get a Wii because it is your home for Super Smash Bros Brawl and the leading competitors DO NOT HAVE BRAWL. GO TO YOUR LOCAL STORE AND GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Well anyway just get it because you will have more fun than ever before and I think Wi-Fi is the same setup as your DS but I am not sure. For more info visit www.nintendowifi.com:)

z-man said:
Wifi on the wii isn't great (except on mario kart wii), but its really worth getting a wii. Super mario galaxy, the legend of zelda twilight princess, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, super smash bros brawl, and even mario kart wii make the nintendo wii worth buying. now go buy a wii ;)

Fixed. The Wi-Fi is pretty easy to connect, but the online isn't the best, escept for Kart like z-man said.

dmaster out.

ok so far the games to get are

SSB Brawl and Mario kart? anything else? oh and is pokemon battle revolution worth gettting?

Well, no, honestly, Pokemon Battle Revolution really isn't all that worth getting, unless you just really want to.

You will want to get Super Mario Galaxy, though. You WILL want to get it.

Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda twilight princess, Metriod prime 3. PBR is sort of good.Its cool seeing the Pokémon in 3-D but with the lack of modes and good wifi its is not NEARLY as good as most hanheld Pokémon games

You can also get Mario Party 8. I heard it is a really good game. If you liked the DS version then you should like * but I am not sure if it has Wi-Fi though.:)

Yes, get one! The Wii is so much fun. My mom and dad even like to play it! :p It comes with Wii sports. It's fun. When we first got it, I played Wii sports so much that my arms hurt for a day! :0 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Smash Bros Brawl are really fun too.
I don't know about Wi-Fi, because i don't have it.

mario party isn't that great they recycled the games too much but it's okay but the N64 games are still the best. Mario Strikers Charged is alto of fun espcically(lol) online. guitar hero is also great but maybe wait for GHaero smith. God Father black handed edition is also fun (you could call it the GTA for the Wii). i only bought PBR to get new pokemon and stuff...i feel pretty stupid. Wii play cand get you anoth Wii-mote if you need one. i haven't tried it yet but alot of people say Zack and Wiki is a really good game.

don't forget about the VC it has alot of good games.

None of you actually answered his question Is it easy to set up wi-fi on the wii: It pretty much is easy it just seems hard because you have to wait a moment.

Please do not post in any thread in which the latest post is 2 weeks ago or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back