Shipping Costs

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Hey, anyone know how much it would cost to ship to Brazil or Malaysia from Massachusetts (USA)? I need to trade to people there, and all I need is the shipping price.

Check on the site in the fine print and see how much it costs. It usualy doesn't show up until you have already put in your card number. That is usualy where the fine print is.:)

That sounds about right but check the fine print just to be sure and make sure it is a site linked to one of pokemon's websites otherwise you might not get what you might think you are getting. A good site for pokemon everything is www.pokemoncenter.com.:)

Because you may not know what you are getting and sometimes it may never come and also it could be a scam. That is why I don't buy them online and remember you never know who you can trust and once you give your card number to a store online hackers gan get your identity and buy things with your money with you ever knowing about it. If you buy online go to www.pokemoncenter.com because the are part of www.pokemon.com.:)

Oh I see. That's ok but becareful what you do.:)

Back