TCG Fakes ShinySylveon's Text-Based Fakes!

ShinySylveon

Aspiring Trainer
Hewwo!

Cryogonal HP: 90 [W]
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Call
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your Deck for a [W] Pokémon, reveal it, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

[W] Freeze Shock 20
You may discard 1 [W] Pokémon from your hand and discard 1 [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, the opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. None of your Pokémon can use Freeze Shock during your next turn.

Weak [M], Resist [-], Retreat [1]

Deerling HP: 60 [Colorless]
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Season Change
This Pokémon becomes [G], [W], or [R] type if it has any Energy of those respective types attached, also this Pokémon takes 10 less dmg from attacks (before weakness/resistance) for each type it gains this way.

[C] Nature Power 20
You may attach 1 basic [G], [W], or [R] Energy from your Deck to 1 of your Pokémon.

Weak [F], Resist [-], Retreat [1]

Sawsbuck HP: 140 [Colorless]
Stage 1 Pokémon

Ability: Season Change
This Pokémon becomes [G], [W], or [R] type if it has any Energy of those respective types attached, also this Pokémon takes 20 less dmg from attacks (before weakness/resistance) for each type it gains this way.

[CCC] Megahorn 130
Unaffected by Resistance. Discard 1 Energy from this Pokémon.

Weak [F], Resist [-], Retreat [1]

Furfrou HP: 120 [Colorless]
Basic Pokémon

Ability: So Fluffy
This Pokémon takes 20 less dmg from attacks (before weakness/resistance) for each Energy attached to it.

[CC] Retaliate 60+
If 1 of your Pokémon was Knocked Out last turn, this attack does an additional 70 dmg.

Weak [F], Resist [-], Retreat [0]

Jangmo-O HP: 60 [Dragon]
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Evo Scales
This Pokémon can evolve on your first turn if you go second, or on the turn it is put into play.

[C] Work Up
You may search your Deck for a Pokémon that evolves from this Pokémon, and put it on top of this Pokémon. (This counts as evolving.) If you do, during your opponent's next turn, ignore any effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent's Pokémon's attacks.

Weak [Fairy], Resist [-], Retreat [1]

Hakamo-O
HP: 120 [Dragon/Fighting] (Dual Type)
Stage 1 Pokémon

Ability: Dragon Call
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your Deck for a [Dragon] Pokémon, reveal it, and add it to your hand.

[F] Sky Uppercut 60+
Unaffected by Resistance. Discard 1 Energy attached to this Pokémon. If this Pokémon evolved this turn, or during your last turn, this attack does an additional 50 dmg.

Weak [Fairy], Resist [Dark], Retreat [2]

Kommo-O HP: 180 [Dragon/Fighting] (Dual Type)
Stage 2 Pokémon

Ability: Noble Roar
Each of your [Dragon] Pokémon in play deal 10 more dmg to the opponent's Active Pokémon (before weakness/resistance) for each of your evolved [Dragon] Pokémon in play.

[FCC] Clanging Scales 160
Return this Pokémon and all cards attached to it to your hand.

Weak [Fairy], Resist [Dark], Retreat [3]

Sylveon Prism Star HP: 120 [Fairy]
Stage 1 Pokémon

Ability: Fairy Ribbons
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your Deck for a [Fairy] Pokémon and a basic [Fairy] Energy, place that Pokémon on your Bench, and attach that Energy to it. Then shuffle your Deck, and place this Pokémon in the Lost Zone. (Discard all other cards attached to this Pokémon.)

[Fairy] Tickle 60
For this attack, and for any attack preformed by any of your Pokémon during your next turn, Weakness is calculated as x4. You may place this Pokémon in the Lost Zone. (Discard any other cards attached to it.)

Weak [-], Resist [-], Retreat [0]

Maractus HP: 90 [G]
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Call
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your Deck for a [G] Pokémon, reveal it, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

[G] After You 20
You may place a [G] Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench. If you do, you may switch this Pokémon with that Pokémon. Then, you may move any number of Energy from this Pokémon to that Pokémon. None of your Pokémon can use After You during your next turn.

Weak [R], Resist [W], Retreat [2]

Oshawott HP: 60 [W]
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Make A Splash!
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this card is in your discard pile, you may send a basic [W] Energy from your discard pile to the Lost Zone. If you do, place this Pokémon from your discard pile on your Bench.

[W] Water Gun 20+
You may send 1 basic [W] Energy from your hand to the Lost Zone. If you do, this attack does an additional 40 dmg. If this attack Knocks Out a Pokémon, you may search your Deck for a Pokémon that evolves from this Pokémon, reveal it, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your deck.

Weak [G], Resist [R], Retreat [1]

Dewott HP: 90 [W]
Stage 1 Pokémon

[W] Aqua Jet 30+
If this Pokémon evolved this turn, this attack does an additional 30 dmg for each basic [W] Energy in your Lost Zone.

[W] Razor Shell 30+
Before doing dmg, you may send 1 [W] Energy from this Pokémon to the Lost Zone. If you do, this attack does an additional 30 dmg to your opponent's Active Pokémon and 60 dmg to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply weakness/resistance for the Bench.) Either way, you may send an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon to the Lost Zone.

Weak [G], Resist [R], Retreat [1]

Samurott HP: 160 [W]
Stage 2 Pokémon

Ability: Lost Oceans
Your [W] Pokémon's attack do 10 more dmg for each basic [W] Energy in your Lost Zone.

[W] Aqua Tail 90+
Before doing dmg, you may switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon (you choose which Pokémon). If you do, this attack does an additional 60 dmg. This attack does nothing if there are no basic [W] Energy in your Lost Zone.

Weak [G], Resist [R], Retreat [3]

Riolu HP: 60 [F]
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Help me plz
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and has any dmg counters on it, you may search your deck for a Pokémon that evolves from this Pokémon, and place it on your Bench.

[F] Double Kick 20
Does 10 dmg to itself. You may use this attack a second time, immediately after the first. Either way, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weak [Psy], Resist [Dark], Retreat [1]

Lucario HP: 120 [F]
Stage 1 Pokémon

Ability: Fighting Spirit
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is in your discard pile, you may send a Riolu from your discard pile to the Lost Zone, and place this Pokémon on your Bench. If you do, you may attach an Energy Card from your discard pile to this Pokémon.

[FCC] Rage 70+
You may discard 1 Energy from this Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 30 more dmg for each dmg counter on all of your Riolu and Pokémon that have evolved from Riolu in play.

Weak [R], Resist [Dark], Retreat [0]

Flareon HP: 120 [R]
Stage 1 Pokémon

Ability: No Moves
This Pokémon cannot attack.

[no attack cost] Flare Blitz 160
This Pokémon does 80 dmg to itself.

Weak [W], Resist [G], Retreat [1]

Umbreon HP: 120 [Dark]
Stage 1 Pokémon

Ability: Dark Shroud
Once during your turn (before your attack), if you have attached a basic [Dark] Energy to this Pokémon this turn, you may declare 1 Ability name (other than Dark Shroud). Until the end of your opponent's next turn, all Pokémon lose that Ability.

[Dark] Guide Through Darkness 60
You may place 1 Pokémon that evolves from Eevee from your discard pile onto your Bench. If you do, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weak [F], Resist [Psy], Retreat [1]

Hai! Welcome to the Creative Works section of the forums!

I really like your fakes so far, good job! My favorite right now is that Flareon, I love those kinda mons that can only really be used if you negate the ability. Also, Riolu’s ability name “Help me plz” is hilarious. However, I did notice quite a bit of wording errors, so I would check this link to help you on some of those. However, I don’t believe all of the correct wording methods are in there, and hell there’s is probably a better resource out there now that I don’t know about. Despite the errors though, these are awesome! Definitely a lot better than most new fakers on the ‘beach, and so much more creative too. I hope to see more of your fakes soon! n.n

Hai! Welcome to the Creative Works section of the forums!

I really like your fakes so far, good job! My favorite right now is that Flareon, I love those kinda mons that can only really be used if you negate the ability. Also, Riolu’s ability name “Help me plz” is hilarious. However, I did notice quite a bit of wording errors, so I would check this link to help you on some of those. However, I don’t believe all of the correct wording methods are in there, and hell there’s is probably a better resource out there now that I don’t know about. Despite the errors though, these are awesome! Definitely a lot better than most new fakers on the ‘beach, and so much more creative too. I hope to see more of your fakes soon! n.n

I know it's been a while, but I still want to say thank you for the reply! I'm glad you like them!

I knew there was probably a lot of errors, and I'll definitely look through that link. I probably won't improve much, as this isn't something I'll be spending a lot of time on. Still, I'll probably post some more fakes sometime soon!

Back