Wi-Fi Trades Shiny Yveltal & Xerneas Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
tumblr_nxo7zcZwRR1txxlodo1_500.png

As of now, there is not a time limit on how long I will keep this distribution going. But the limit is one Xerneas and Yveltal per person. Below are the stats of these Pokémon:

Xerneas
Nature
: Modest
IVs: 31/11/31/31/10/31
EVs: Zero in all stats

Yveltal
Nature
: Timid
IVs: 31/26/27/31/19/31
EVs: Zero in all stats

Note: These Pokémon were obtained legally from the "Mystery Gift" option in the sixth generation Pokémon games. They are not obtained from cheating devices such as the Powersaves.

In order to receive these, please provide your friend code and in game name for me. My information is listed below:

Friend Code: 5472-9456-3009
In Game Name: Hikari

I would mind getting 1 of each. I'm also waiting for that trade with Diancie we're suppose to do. Only to reminding you. @Yakkov

FC: 0001-4355-2130 In-game: Andre'

I can still get you that @Smog. I've just been rather busy with work recently. I just worked seven days in a row.

No problem, @Yakkov. You already said you where busy with work in the last threat :) It was only to remind you, nothing else :p

Well I can hop on now and trade @Smog. I'd just need a little to clone the Diancie though.

dont really have that many pokemon to trade with on this game tho. :p but i'll do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back