Shiny Toedscruel ex, Pidgeot ex from “Shiny Treasure ex”

Mew is not a promo, we already know all the promos from the article of the set announcement.
Aren’t we still missing one ex that’ll become an English promo? Three Paldean starters, Charizard, Tusk, Treads, and then one more. Could be mistaken though

There's no space for a Gengar line unless it's the darkness one from Raging Surf, but since no cards from Raging Surf have been announced to be reprinted yet, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Yeah and even then, doing so would mean they precede Paldean Wooper which would leave at best, only 8 slots for the Fighting type (3 of which we know already), which to me seems incredibly low given the huge pool of Pokemon that could fill in for that type.

Aren’t we still missing one ex that’ll become an English promo? Three Paldean starters, Charizard, Tusk, Treads, and then one more. Could be mistaken though
No. The only promos we haven't seen yet are the baby shinies for Fidough and Maschiff. The exs have all been revealed.

Can some enlighten me, the set desc states we are getting a shiny tera zard ex, however the tera zard is a promo?

No. The only promos we haven't seen yet are the baby shinies for Fidough and Maschiff. The exs have all been revealed.
Based on the Japanese numbering, we have 18 Shiny ex cards, but with 11 confirmed in the English set, 7 are cut, which means, at least 1 more ex card is cut, in addition to the 6 known (Great Tusk, Iron Treads, Zard, and the 3 Starters)

There's no space for a Gengar line unless it's the darkness one from Raging Surf, but since no cards from Raging Surf have been announced to be reprinted yet, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Yes, i meant the darkness line, because we will get the normal cards in Paldean fates in the main set.

Can some enlighten me, the set desc states we are getting a shiny tera zard ex, however the tera zard is a promo?
This irritated me too. In my opinion there are two options.
1. We will get an international only second tera charizard fullart shiny based on the fullart promo out of the charizard collection. In this case we will have two more fullart shinys cuttet out.
2. They meant the tera charizard SIR shiny. But in this case, why would it be named by the 11 shiny exs.
So, only Option 1 is reasonable for me.

There it is. Pidgeot in all its golden glory. I have waited so long to see this in card form. They bring back the best version of the card and give it a shiny alt. This is truly a great day for Pidgeot fans! This practly means Pidgey and Pidgeotto get a shiny as well. I hope its the Pidgey with Call for Family and Pidgeotto is the one with free retreat cost.

If the IAR gets a shiny as well with new art, I hope Jerky doesnt draw it. Give Pidgeot a proper artist to draw it. I might need to build this master set too.

Man the toadscrewl is so good, definitely a chase card for me! His colours pop so nicely! (And Pidgeot, only for the nostalgia)

There it is. Pidgeot in all its golden glory. I have waited so long to see this in card form. They bring back the best version of the card and give it a shiny alt. This is truly a great day for Pidgeot fans! This practly means Pidgey and Pidgeotto get a shiny as well. I hope its the Pidgey with Call for Family and Pidgeotto is the one with free retreat cost.

If the IAR gets a shiny as well with new art, I hope Jerky doesnt draw it. Give Pidgeot a proper artist to draw it. I might need to build this master set too.
I changed the featured image on the front page to Pidgeot on behalf of all fellow Pidgeot enjoyers. Long live best bird.

Venusaur shouldn't be possible any more. 320 - 337 should be the fullart shiny range and 320 have to be foretress fullart shiny because of the International annoucement. I would love fullart shiny Venusaur, but there are already minimum 18 fullart shinys and in the International annoucement they talked about 11 fullart shinys. 6 will be cutted out as promos for products, so there is already an extra fullart shiny, which will be cuttet out in paldean fates.
Watch the starters all get special prints

Why Gary?
They only mentioned the set will have 3 tera pokémon and those are Forretress, Espathra and Charizard, so it's safe to assume that no other Tera pokémon will get a shiny card in the set (including Arcanine and Gyarados).

Back