Shiny Toedscruel ex, Pidgeot ex from “Shiny Treasure ex”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Shiny versions of both Toedscruel ex and Pidgeot ex have been revealed from the Japanese set S4a Shiny Treasure ex, which releases in Japan on December 1st! Most new cards from this set are expected to become part of our Paldean Fates set when it releases on January 26th.

IMG_6135-145x200.jpeg

IMG_6136-143x200.jpeg

Both first appeared in Obsidian Flames.

IMG_6137-144x200.png

IMG_6138-144x200.png

Continue reading...

Chase revealed. Still waiting on Venusaur
Venusaur shouldn't be possible any more. 320 - 337 should be the fullart shiny range and 320 have to be foretress fullart shiny because of the International annoucement. I would love fullart shiny Venusaur, but there are already minimum 18 fullart shinys and in the International annoucement they talked about 11 fullart shinys. 6 will be cutted out as promos for products, so there is already an extra fullart shiny, which will be cuttet out in paldean fates.

i think this is the first time seeing the full art variant of toedscruel ex? i like how the more recent full art ex's have the pokemon in action rather than just standing there. it also helps that toedscruel's shiny rocks, and that it's a decent enough card in competitive play to eek out a rogue deck

art rating: great!
competitive rating: solid rogue deck

Venusaur shouldn't be possible any more. 320 - 337 should be the fullart shiny range and 320 have to be foretress fullart shiny because of the International annoucement. I would love fullart shiny Venusaur, but there are already minimum 18 fullart shinys and in the International annoucement they talked about 11 fullart shinys. 6 will be cutted out as promos for products, so there is already an extra fullart shiny, which will be cuttet out in paldean fates.
Yeah seems about right. I’m thinking Alakazam will take 326, leaving Tera Espathra for either 329 or 334, with either Glimmora/Gholdengo taking the other. Not sure what’ll go in 323, but it wouldn’t shock me if they slid the 151 Charizard in there.

Also Mew seems like a good candidate for the promo, given we know there’s a Mew SAR coming anyways.

Yeah seems about right. I’m thinking Alakazam will take 326, leaving Tera Espathra for either 329 or 334, with either Glimmora/Gholdengo taking the other. Not sure what’ll go in 323, but it wouldn’t shock me if they slid the 151 Charizard in there.

Also Mew seems like a good candidate for the promo, given we know there’s a Mew SAR coming anyways.
I think 323 could be a Tera Grass/Bug Espathra, with 329 going to Glimmora, and 334 being Noivern or a Tera Dragon type ex. I think Gholdengo ex is too new to be featured, since to me it seems the cut-off for reprinted cards were 151

In the most parts i think so, too. 326 should be Alakazam and 253/254 are going to Abra and Kadabra. Tera espathra hast to be 329 because of the psycho type. 334 is gholdengo because of the steel type and the pokedex number. 323 i'm also not sure. I'm hoping for arcanine for a fullart shiny and shiny SAR. 212 would be the place for growlithe Baby shiny. But i'm very exited for the next reveals. In my group we're hoping for a gastly/haunter/gengar baby shiny line. The two baby shiny places between jigglypuff and ditto are also interesting. Maybe dodou and dodrio.

In the most parts i think so, too. 326 should be Alakazam and 253/254 are going to Abra and Kadabra. Tera espathra hast to be 329 because of the psycho type. 334 is gholdengo because of the steel type and the pokedex number. 323 i'm also not sure. I'm hoping for arcanine for a fullart shiny and shiny SAR. 212 would be the place for growlithe Baby shiny. But i'm very exited for the next reveals. In my group we're hoping for a gastly/haunter/gengar baby shiny line. The two baby shiny places between jigglypuff and ditto are also interesting. Maybe dodou and dodrio.
There's no space for a Gengar line unless it's the darkness one from Raging Surf, but since no cards from Raging Surf have been announced to be reprinted yet, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Mew is not a promo, we already know all the promos from the article of the set announcement.

Back