Wi-Fi Trades Shiny Squirtle's my player thread (Over 40 Shinies and Darkrai and Shaymin!)

RE: Shiny Squirtle's my player thread

hey thers only one thing i want frum you and thats your celebi just tell me what you want and ill see if i have it

i have a pink and green shiny crobat. and we might want to trade it if you give us a good shiny pokemon.oh yeah its level 100.

what do you want for the lvl.100 umbreon?

*All my pokemon are legit except the ones mentioned in my player page*

Steven- what do you want for it?
Cecil- any level one hundred of yours that i dont have.

I know u have one Deoxys already, but would u be willing to trade a shiny Rapidash for a lv 100 one from the Space Center event in Houston?

Can it be ho-oh, Celebi and mew for either:
Shiny Gloom
Shiny Vileplume
Shiny Bellossom
Shiny Raticate

I'm gonna get pearl by may

P.S. My Trainer name is Raffy in the games

would you trade the lugia? is it a clone?
for the shiny houndoom i'lll trade you lv 100 torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon (may take awhile to get)

Ho-Oh master- ill take the shiny gloom, shiny bellosum, and the shiny raticate.
Eevee Master- Ill trade the lugia and ill also do the other deal.
SuperMattMan- Yea ill do that.

what do you want for the lugia, and is the shiny houndoom a clone? I don't mind clones but i prefer originals, if you could breed the houndoom for a houndour i'll trade all three d/p starters for that, on lv 1 newly bred w/ any egg moves you want

I'd like a cloned shiny Rapidash. I have many 100's and some shinies. Check my player thread.

Eevee master- Any shiny for the lugia. The houndoom is a clone but ill try to find the original one. For the houndour, do you want it shiny or just any one?
Alpha Theron- PM'd you

no longer require houndour, got a couple on emerald, still want the original shiny houndoom though

Back