Shiny Squawkabilly ex, Baxcalibur, Luxray and More from “Shiny Treasure ex!”

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Several new Shiny Pokemon have just been revealed from  S4a Shiny Treasure ex, including Squawkabilly ex, Baxcalibur, Luxray, and more! The set releases in Japan on December 1st, with most new cards from the set expected to become part of our own unnamed international Scarlet & Violet 4.5 set when it releases on January 26th.
The Shiny prints include, Squawkabilly ex, Baxcalibur, Luxray, Spiritomb, and Mimikyu from Paldea Evolved, Hawlucha from Scarlet & Violet, and Ditto from 151!

Shiny-Squawkabilly-145x200.png

Shiny-Baxcalibur-144x200.png

Shiny-Luxray-142x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Squawkabilly gets an fullart shiny und gyarados not... i'm crying. Gyarados fullart shiny and SIR shiny (maybe with the epic scene at the lake) would have been so genius.

Squawkabilly gets an fullart shiny und gyarados not... i'm crying. Gyarados fullart shiny and SIR shiny (maybe with the epic scene at the lake) would have been so genius.
You know that this card already exist right (the lake scene)?

Man what a day... A shiny Luxray and a new shiny ditto reveal.
I can finally die in peace.
An illustration rare shiny Luxray would be even cooler but i'm glad they even did this one.
Spiritomb and Mimikyu are fire too.

Neo revelation 065
But as SIR shiny? At least a fullart shiny would have been fine.
I mean, Gyarados did also get a FA EX, FA SR EX and Mega Shiny back in BREAKpoint, but it is a nice Shiny, so I get why another one is wanted ahaha

Unfortunately, there's no room for any Gyarados ex Shiny, so the only possibility would be a regular Gyarados Shiny, or if they decide to pull a wildcard and do a new Tera Gyarados ex

I mean, Gyarados did also get a FA EX, FA SR EX and Mega Shiny back in BREAKpoint, but it is a nice Shiny, so I get why another one is wanted ahaha

Unfortunately, there's no room for any Gyarados ex Shiny, so the only possibility would be a regular Gyarados Shiny, or if they decide to pull a wildcard and do a new Tera Gyarados ex
Of course it got an ex and a fullart ex this year. Otherwise there wouldn't be the possibility for a shiny fullart ex.

Of course it got an ex and a fullart ex this year. Otherwise there wouldn't be the possibility for a shiny fullart ex.
But there isn't really a possibility. It is all but confirmed that Shiny Gyarados ex won't happen in Paldean Fates. Shiny Quaquaval ex is right after Shiny Skeledirge ex, meaning that there will not be any other Shiny Water-type Pokemon-ex cards prior to Quaquaval

But there isn't really a possibility. It is all but confirmed that Shiny Gyarados ex won't happen in Paldean Fates. Shiny Quaquaval ex is right after Shiny Skeledirge ex, meaning that there will not be any other Shiny Water-type Pokemon-ex cards prior to Quaquaval
Yeah, because of this i wrote my first comment.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHINY MIMIKYU!!!!! TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! OMGG!!!!! IM CRYING!!!!! IM SO HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!!

Hey at least they're reprinting more non new Pokémon this time around,unlike Shining Fates where we got only a few,excluding any Vs.

Back