Shiny Riolu, Lucario from Shiny Treasure ex!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Shiny prints of Riolu and Lucario have been revealed from the Japanese set S4a Shiny Treasure ex, which releases in Japan on December 1st! Most new cards from this set are expected to become part of our own unnamed international Scarlet & Violet 4.5 set when it releases on January 26th.

IMG_6043-141x200.jpeg

IMG_6038-142x200.jpeg

The original prints of these cards released in Scarlet & Violet base set.

IMG_6044-144x200.png

IMG_6045-144x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Just as I thought, I also include the entire Paldea dex for Shiny Vault in my setlist. Kinda check it out

What are you talking about?

Their numbers are 280 and 281. That already means more Gen 9 Pokemon are cut.

They can't fit all of the Gen 9 Pokemon in, they obviously cannot fit in the whole Paldea dex which is 400 Pokemon, of which at least 50 haven't even got a card yet.

Say what you will about this franchise, but one thing is clear - they know their audience.
TPCI moves a pencil, and all of a sudden, there's the fan favorite aura dog in Shiny form, winding up to stick its prominent foot right up there. I love it here! ?

They can't fit all of the Gen 9 Pokemon in, they obviously cannot fit in the whole Paldea dex which is 400 Pokemon, of which at least 50 haven't even got a card yet.
so you mean not all? dang! I thought it would work

I'm a big Lucario fan but dang that artwork does not look good I'm sorry, Shin Nagasawa has done so much better

Also why did we even need these as Shinys? They're not competitve and we already got baby Shinys of them in Hidden Fates :/

Why couldn't you have picked some other Pokemon that you haven't made a shiny for? Shouldn't it have been more newer Pokemon like from Scarlet and Violet or any that hadn't been done before?

I don't think they'd be in numerical order?

Back