Shiny Rayquaza Download for OR/AS Players

Wish they'd release it for X/Y. I guess I could get a used omega ruby game from GameStop, no way to trade it to Y though.

Oh look, another shiny form made worthless.

I remember back when having a legit shiny other than gyarados was something special.

Wish they'd release it for X/Y. I guess I could get a used omega ruby game from GameStop, no way to trade it to Y though.
It requires ORAS because Dragon Ascent, the move Rayquaza uses to mega evolve, is exclusive to ORAS. Pokebank won't let Rayquaza be traded back to XY as long as it knows that move. You can trade him to XY if you delete the move first, though, but he obviously won't be able to go mega.

I wish Nintendo had patched XY with all the new megas from ORAS, but they said from day 1 that they wouldn't. :/

I'll get the event, but my shiny Rayquaza that I spent two weeks soft resetting for back in Soul Silver will always be more special.

There is a way

Step 1. Go onto y and deposit a rubbish pokemon onto gts

Step 2. Go onto OR and get the event

Step 3. Delete Dragon Ascent from its moveset somehow.

Step 4. go to gts, find your pokemon you deposited, and trade.

This does not make up for the fact that Rayquaza is shiny locked in ORAS. I want to catch my own 3IV shiny ray and nickname him. Why is shiny locking a thing? :(

No Rayquaza event yet here in Italy... :(

TPCi, I'm gonna throw a pizza and a mandolino in ur face.

I got mine yesterday and soft reseted to get the nature and IVs I desired. For those in Europe, you could always go to the Wifi Trading forum and see if anyone is willing to trade theirs ( most likely it'd be a clone ).

I got mine yesterday and soft reseted to get the nature and IVs I desired. For those in Europe, you could always go to the Wifi Trading forum and see if anyone is willing to trade theirs ( most likely it'd be a clone ).
I think that the event will arrive here in Europe in the next days, I don't see why they have to exclude the Europe only.

It seems like the fact US players could access it was a mistake, so I assume that the EU will not be getting it.

I wouldn't be shocked however if the EU did get it, but then, as the old trope goes

Please Understand

To be honest I wouldn't care if I couldn't mega evolve since I don't really like the mega design of Rayquaza. But it seems like to much of a hassle to get when I don't really need it, it'd just be sitting in the pc anyways.

Hmm... I already have a Lv.100 shiny Rayquaza, but I guess another one would be fine! I'm wondering how it will be able to Mega Evolve, though, because there doesn't seem to be a Mega Evolving item for Rayquaza.

Hmm... I already have a Lv.100 shiny Rayquaza, but I guess another one would be fine! I'm wondering how it will be able to Mega Evolve, though, because there doesn't seem to be a Mega Evolving item for Rayquaza.

Rayquaza mega evolves by knowing the move Dragon Ascent.

Back