Shiny Noivern ex, Shiny Wugtrio Illustration Rare from “Shiny Treasure ex”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Shiny Noivern ex, Shiny Frigibax, and Shiny Wugtrio Illustration Rare have been revealed from the Japanese set S4a Shiny Treasure ex, which releases in Japan on December 1st! Most new cards from this set are expected to become part of our Paldean Fates set when it releases on January 26th.

IMG_6173-145x200.jpeg

IMG_6172-148x200.jpeg

IMG_6170-137x200.jpeg

The original print of this Wugtrio was first seen in Scarlet & Violet base set, Noivern ex was first seen in Paldea Evolved, and the base rarity of this Frigibax will be new in Paldean Fates...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
We already know the full list of shiny cards, because they're taken directly from the main set. The numbers match up perfectly, minus the six specials (chien-pao, miraidon etc). For example, the oddish line is getting shinies, Alakazam ex is a full art shiny with baby shinies for Abra and Kadabra, etc etc.

We already know the full list of shiny cards, because they're taken directly from the main set. The numbers match up perfectly, minus the six specials (chien-pao, miraidon etc). For example, the oddish line is getting shinies, Alakazam ex is a full art shiny with baby shinies for Abra and Kadabra, etc etc.
I reckon these 6 will be the special raised holo gold cards

There are pokemon that literally do not have double rare cards and noivern has two shiny and an alternate art. That's pretty big. I didn't say anything to offend Noivern btw, only that this is the second time it is a shiny full art. :|
You are complaining about Noivern. It has too many full arts/secrets? Take a look at Charizard. That's got probably 10x more then Noivern.

You are complaining about Noivern. It has too many full arts/secrets? Take a look at Charizard. That's got probably 10x more then Noivern.
There are pokemon that literally do not have double rare cards and noivern has two shiny and an alternate art. That's pretty big. I didn't say anything to offend Noivern btw, only that this is the second time it is a shiny full art. :|
Oh, and not to mention Lugia, Giratina, heck, even Zacian and Zamazenta have more cards then Noivern. So I don't know what you're on about.

Back