News 'Shining Legends Ho-Oh Super Premium Collection' in October!

Sadly between this and Best of XY, this is at least two hundred dollars right there. Not the easiest thing to muster up sometimes.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that this won't make it to the UK again, like the Mewtwo and Mew Super Premium Collection. All because of a figure XP

Oh well, I guess I'll be hitting up eBay for this when it comes out!

Devastation at no EU release for this, I think I will have to import 2 though - I'd love to keep one sealed!

I've got a sneaking suspicion that this won't make it to the UK again, like the Mewtwo and Mew Super Premium Collection. All because of a figure XP

Oh well, I guess I'll be hitting up eBay for this when it comes out!

I think they will have a different version of this product with the jumbo oversize card instead of the ho-oh figure and poster instead of mat. Some online shops already have a pre order for this item in UK without the actual picture of the product.

All I wanted from this set was the Shining lugia. Sometimes finding the card is a better feeling than buying singles or as promos in a box.

Now, $80 is worth buying Pokémon cards, because all of these are not in the set proper. (I watched google's video about this.) 70HP Pikas are now everywhere

That Celebi is hype! Love that time recall is going to be in standard again, if people play it.

I think they will have a different version of this product with the jumbo oversize card instead of the ho-oh figure and poster instead of mat. Some online shops already have a pre order for this item in UK without the actual picture of the product.

All I wanted from this set was the Shining lugia. Sometimes finding the card is a better feeling than buying singles or as promos in a box.

In this case, I'd have to see it to believe it. The Mew/Mewtwo set was a Christmas present from a friend of mine which they had to get imported from an eBay seller. Given the price of it, I was scared that I'd have to end up paying import tax on receiving it. If they do a UK version of this, then I'll be more than hapyp to get it, but again, for now I have the feeling this'll be me taking to eBay. Doubly so after seeing that beautiful playmat.

I am definitely getting this, I am in love with the shining Pokemon and this makes a great addition to the Pokemon strengthening expansion packs.

In this case, I'd have to see it to believe it. The Mew/Mewtwo set was a Christmas present from a friend of mine which they had to get imported from an eBay seller. Given the price of it, I was scared that I'd have to end up paying import tax on receiving it. If they do a UK version of this, then I'll be more than hapyp to get it, but again, for now I have the feeling this'll be me taking to eBay. Doubly so after seeing that beautiful playmat.

Look on the german Pokemonwebsite, there is a picture for the Europeanversion

That playmat is amazing....thankfully I have a friend who is pretty much by the looks of it permanently moving to america...so pretty much already told em they have to pick this up for me.... which they are more than happy to do, honestly losing out on figures and such (originally I was told by magic madhouse that it was due to the paint being poisonous hence why they did not meet EU safety standards though boxes still had the CE marking on them...and supposedly they are now meant to be more or less meeting safety standards as some boxes have been available in Sweden for purchase.) I am not happy with I got the last SPC at a slightly inflated price, and overall cost me around £130 to import, this hopefully will be a little cheaper and I prefer the packaging too no more Japanese mickey mouse on the box itself :p.

Back