• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Shifty Sharpedo

Tango

Mom Tier
Pokemon:

4-3-4 Shiftry
3-2 Weavile (UD 25)
2 Victini
3-3 Sharpedo
1 Ditto

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

4 Seeker
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Switch
3 PONT
2 Professor Juniper
3 Poke Com
2 Rare Candy
1 Skyarrow Bridge
2 Super Rod
3 Collector

Energy:

4 Special Dark Energy
5 Dark Energy

So the basic strategy of this deck is to get rid of all of your opponents pokemon with Shiftry's ability, Weavile is to discard collectors,dual ball, etc from your opponents hand. Sharpedo is to keep your opponent dead drawing, Victini to re-flip, Ditto to keep your opponents bench a 4 or lower. Skyarrrow bridge is to keep Victini and Ditto from being catcher bait, switch for Shiftry.

I really like the idea of this deck :D but you'll need to be very lucky for it to work.
Maybe you should try to make room for a Drifblim. http://pokebeach.com/scans/undaunted/12-drifblim.jpg
If you manage to sweep all his benched Pokemon away you'll win using Drifblim's Take Away.
Good luck with it.

Simwar said:
I really like the idea of this deck :D but you'll need to be very lucky for it to work.
Maybe you should try to make room for a Drifblim. http://pokebeach.com/scans/undaunted/12-drifblim.jpg
If you manage to sweep all his benched Pokemon away you'll win using Drifblim's Take Away.
Good luck with it.

I thought about drifblim, but don't like using energy too much except for Sharpedo.

the problem is that they are all easy to OHKO. They can also easily be catchered. I'd suggest some junk arm maybe.

Any suggestions what to take out for junk arm? I want to make it so they can't exactly OHKO easily, I want to make it somewhat donk

You definitely need catcher and maybe some Lost Remover to keep the opponent busy. Have you considered slow king or 1-2 durant because it fits pretty well with the deck.

Jirachi said:
You definitely need catcher and maybe some Lost Remover to keep the opponent busy. Have you considered slow king or 1-2 durant because it fits pretty well with the deck.

I like the idea of slowking and lost remover, I just need to know what to take out for these things.

EDIT: :D this is my 69th post

Back