• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Shiftry / Milotic / Raichu

archangeljuicy

Aspiring Trainer
Experience: Intermediate

pokemon: 20

• 4-2-4 Shiftry
    2-2 Milotic
    2 Virizion EX
    2-2 Raichu
Trainers: 28

• 3 Shauna
    3 N
    3 Skyla
    2 Lysandre
    1 Colress
    1 Professor's Letter
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Level Ball
    1 Muscle Band
    2 Silver Bangle
    1 Lie Dew/Dowsing Machine(can't decide)
    4 Rare Candies
    1 Pal Pad
    1 Surprise Megaphone
    1 Super Rod
Energy: 12

• 8 Grass
    4 DCE
strategy: to get shiftry out use his ability to draw cards helping me set up quicker & use deranged dance to hit for around 200 damage and have a muscle band/silver bangle hitting for 220-230. milotic for accelerating energy onto shiftry. raichu is added for the match up against lugia and yveltal and is a good pair with shiftry since they both need a full bench to do sizeable damage. virizion-ex is just there to protect against status.

I would like to add 2-2/3-3 floetta(flower vail) to help prolong shiftry,but just can't seen to know what to take out. Dou you think it should be added? All suggestions help.

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

In my own experience, you need to use more Rare Candies, so you can have more opportunities to get one of them. Also, I will recommend you Skyla since it can look for anything; and since you are using a Pal Pad, you can run less Supporters and find more space for other things that you can use in your deck. I would like to know a preview game of your deck so you can know what things are working and which are not. A Dowsing Machine works very well, but I would also suggest a Computer Search, since you can almost look for any card. Again, a pre-test game will be nice to see how it does work. I would also suggest in the gameplay that you focus each of your games in only one strategy at the time, leaving behind the counter strategies. I may like to fight against this deck :)

Syaongel said:
In my own experience, you need to use more Rare Candies, so you can have more opportunities to get one of them. Also, I will recommend you Skyla since it can look for anything; and since you are using a Pal Pad, you can run less Supporters and find more space for other things that you can use in your deck. I would like to know a preview game of your deck so you can know what things are working and which are not. A Dowsing Machine works very well, but I would also suggest a Computer Search, since you can almost look for any card. Again, a pre-test game will be nice to see how it does work. I would also suggest in the gameplay that you focus each of your games in only one strategy at the time, leaving behind the counter strategies. I may like to fight against this deck :)

I totally forgot about skyla and was originally was thinking of using more rare candies,but having the evosodas helps just as well. I'll try more of the candies and see the outcome. Also what do you recommend for Skylar count?

I do not get what do you mean by Skylar count...but this deck that you are trying to run, there is an example in the Top Cut youtube channel if you wish to look into it to get ideas of how to run your deck.

Syaongel said:
I do not get what do you mean by Skylar count...but this deck that you are trying to run, there is an example in the Top Cut youtube channel if you wish to look into it to get ideas of how to run your deck.

Sorry about that,it should be Skyla count. I saw that video today and there are some cards I don't like in Pooka's list,but there are some I like: level ball,super rod. But I don't know what to take out since this is a tight deck.

Made some changes to add skyla,level ball,super rod and more rare candies.

Changes:

-1 Colress
-1 Ultra ball
-1 Muscle Band
-1 Energy Retrieval
-2 Evosoda
-2 Grass Energy

+3 Skyla
+2 Level Ball
+2 Rare Candies
+1 Super Rod

Back