Shiftry ex, 9/4

Well that is a very good card but the strategists forgot one very good combo jolteon ex with shiftry ex. First of all you evolve jolteon ex and do 10 damage to every pokemon then use target attack to do 50 damage plus the bonus from any dark energy you have attached.

ShadowX, just to remind you, there is no additional damage for Darkness Energy when the Damage goes to bench. :D

RE:  Shiftry ex, 9/4

ShadowX said:
oop's sorry I wasn't thinking but that is an ok combo right?
Why stop at Jolteon? Run 4-2-4 Shiftry, and 4 Evee CFF, 3 Jolt ex, and 2 Espy ex.

It looks better on paper.

The major problem I see with that is safeguard decks will rip em apart with no trouble at all. It would be like ursaring versus lunasol. A pretty grusome and depressing victory because it was simply too easy.

RE:  Shiftry ex, 9/4

ShadowX said:
Well that is a very good card but the strategists forgot one very good combo jolteon ex with shiftry ex. First of all you evolve jolteon ex and do 10 damage to every pokemon then use target attack to do 50 damage plus the bonus from any dark energy you have attached.
it is a good combo, but the thing is is that I tried it and it seems a bit inconsistent because eevelutions have Pokepowers, which gets hurt by Cursed Stone, taking away the Power pwnage. but it helps.

Arcanine out.

the only "safe" safeguard is dustox ex right???

why not put latios/latias w/ dual aura in the fray... the rip safe gurad bodies apart like meat.....

playing cursed stone w/ shiftry ex?? why not try shift/doom deck....

Back