Art Gallery Sheodon's Compositions

Sheodon

The Orient Gamer
I decided to recreate my old music gallery, so here it is.

As some of you may know, I'm a composer in real life, and I want to share with you some of my works I did. Feel free to comment on any of my works, as it is MORE than appreciated to hear your feedback and/or review about them.

ERAH

The soundtrack of the biggest project I have been working on is a video game soundtrack, which is including both classical music elements and modern soundtrack style. In order to create the perfect fantasy style, I decided to mixture many cultures and instruments into many music.

LYCANTHROPY

My second feature album (going to be released soon) is an interesting experiment, featuring both classical and modern elements, with both orchestral instruments and sound effects.

CROW SONG

My latest work, which is a (more than) 15 minutes long piano improvisation. Based on the trope "Swan song", I decided to re-imagine the trope by featuring a crow instead of a swan.

Greetings!

It's been a while since I've posted ANYTHING here, but I gladly announce that I finally finished my album I've been working on: Lycanthropy. It is an experimental, horror soundtrack-esque concept that features both instrumental and modern elements. Feel free to tell me your opinion about it in the comments. :)

I'll have to go through it all but it does sound nice. I'm in the process of making a game and would need some music for it so I'm always looking around for good artist. I like what I hear.

I'll have to go through it all but it does sound nice. I'm in the process of making a game and would need some music for it so I'm always looking around for good artist. I like what I hear.

Thank you so much for your comment. It is really appreciated, and I'm glad you liked it and that you will enjoy the whole album too. :)

EDIT: Bump, the project finally reached 2,000 views. Thank you for your support!

Long time no see, huh? Let me share with you another of my work, the piano version of my game project's main theme called "Companions". Hope you will enjoy it.

Back