• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Shedinja / Floette

Artifactor

Poet lost in static.
Pokemon: (19)
  • 4 Nincada (RS)
  • 4 Shedinja (RS)
  • 4 Flabebe (FF 62/106)
  • 4 Floette (FF 64/106)
  • 2 Mew EX (LT)
  • 1 Shaymin EX (RS)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: (30)
  • 2 N
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Wally
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observation
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Trainer's Mail
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Repeat Ball
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 4 Frozen City
Energy: (11)
  • 7 Grass Energy
  • 4 Rainbow Energy
Strategy:

Typical Shedinja build use floette to ramp up the shedinja's hp and use frozen city to add damage counters to mew and shedinja to hit for massive damage with hopeless screams.

Nice deck list, but here are some recommendations:

-1 Grass Energy (You have a lot of these, plus your Pokemon do not need a whole lot of energy to power them up)
-1 Ultra Ball (If you add draw support you will not need these)
-1 Flabebe (Honestly, this deck should be a little more based around Mew EX because of health issues with Shedinga)
-1 Floette (Even +20 health can't make Shedinga win you games)
+2 Professor Sycamore (You need more draw support and this is a staple)
+2 Mew EX (Mew EX has the health that Shedinga does not)

Note: I am not saying don't use Shedinga as an attacker, I am only saying that you should not expect Shedinga to win you a game by itself. I recommend when possible keep it on your bench until you need it to pop up and do 150 damage. If you disagree with how I am looking at your deck, I understand!

Hope this Helps!

Last edited:
I just played 5 games using this deck(with the modifications from Josh). I've been interested in hopeless scream since I started playing( I'm very new to the game) . That being said this deck is very hard to setup. I think the biggest issue is actually Wally. All 5 games I played the deck became very stagnant by either the use of Wally(because I would not have draw power) or because I would have no use for him having only Stage 2 pokemon in my hand. It still needs draw power. My suggestions are as follows.

-3 ultra ball(There is very little need to discard much of anything in this deck)
-1 Dowsing Machine(Again if your not discarding there is a better option)
-2 Acro Bike(I dont really think this is a great item)
-2 Wally (Stalls deck and a poor use of a supporter)
-1 Grass energy( its a 1 [C] attack. 6 is plenty)
-2 Prof. Birch's Observations (Not Consistent)

+3 Shaymin EX(i know its kinda expensive but hes worth it for the draw power)
+2 Mew (Like in Night March he will be your main attacker)
+2 Lysandre (you're hoping that this attack does 100-200. Not enough to KO everything. This allows you to pick your battles and work around Safeguard with Mew)
+1 Computer Search (Just better than Dowsing Machine IMHO)
+2 Colress ( With 14 Basic Pokemon you will more than likely have a full bench and is better than N mid/late game)
+1 VS seeker (in valuable and arguably just as good as Dowsing Machine)

Let me know what you think as this is a deck I really want to see work.

Back