Shaymin Sky Forme Art, Others Added

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
Just thought I'd post my latest piece of work here. This time I drew Shaymin's Sky Forme, as I've already done its Land Forme, and I just thought I'd finish up the Shaymin line.

Hope you all like it. :)

ShayminSkyFormeFINAL.png

I guess I'll just put these out here for you all to see - I've had the Shining Shiftry (a.k.a. "Tengu") done for quite some time now, but I'd forgotten about it. xD The Shining Shaymin Sky Forme is new, of course.

ShiningShiftryXousFINAL.png

ShayminSkyFormeFINALSH.png

Just a quick sprite fusion I've made. I call it... Girasalagigadoomteizard: xD
Girasalagigadoomtei2.png

RE: Shaymin Sky Forme Art...

Nice it would work well
Make a spoiler if you do (or get someone to do it for you)
make it smaller and make yourself a card

RiseDarkraiRise said:
Nice it would work well
Make a spoiler if you do (or get someone to do it for you)
make it smaller and make yourself a card

Thanks. :D

I've got a few fake cards made, but I'm more for just making the artwork.

Hey since your so good, can you make me a Charizard?

It would be SO cool! I would just like the drawing though no background please.

Charizard88 said:
Hey since your so good, can you make me a Charizard?

It would be SO cool! I would just like the drawing though no background please.

Sorry, but I'm a little busy with other art right now. However, when I do eventually get around to it, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Unknown said:
Amazing artwork, may I ask where you color it? I don't have any of those programs.

Thank you. :)

I used to color in the Pokémon with Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0, but I've found it's easier to achieve a Sugimori-like look in Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. (However, when I'm trying to go for a more 3-D look, I'll still use Adobe.) For the backgrounds, I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.

I honestly love that Shaymin, it is amazing, and I do not say that a lot. Well done, I have to give you kudos, scratching thins in PS, with drawing it and coloring, that's not one of my talents, but I see that you nailed! That is great, I see why you were picked to do the site banners, great job!

Moneyking63 said:
I honestly love that Shaymin, it is amazing, and I do not say that a lot. Well done, I have to give you kudos, scratching thins in PS, with drawing it and coloring, that's not one of my talents, but I see that you nailed! That is great, I see why you were picked to do the site banners, great job!

Thank you so much! :)

You should open up a drawing shop! It would be a big hit. I love everyone of them!

Back