Shaymin LV X Picture and Shiny Voltorb Card Picture

Rayquaza808

Bartender
From the new set these are the pic of Shaymin LV X and Shiny Voltorb, not good quality cuase i used my camera phone.

shayminX.jpg

shinyvoltorb.jpg

Nice, I was looking for this

But some odd feeling is saying voltorb won't be as rare as we think.

Zierant said:
Nice, I was looking for this

But some odd feeling is saying voltorb won't be as rare as we think.

i know i think hes going to be common, but its cool they made him shiny

Zierant said:
Oh, and I guess WPM's base set theory is turning to ashes.
no becuase in this comercial they show charizard flying around and the set list has 3 blanks still, so probally will happen. i tried looking lose at the cards flying in the background but could'nt make nething out

Zierant said:
Would you mind uploading the video to youtube please?
ok the quality sucks but i posted it, its being reviewed or whatever
oh yea the quality is awful sorry, hahaha its off my phone so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTmxGh6kTvg

You can just watch this video, it's much better quality, it's the top one. it was posted in a thread by Light Venusaur.
http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/cm/index.html#cm-11

I would say that the Shiny Voltorb card is probably going to be uncommon. And, even though they're slightly bad quality (I don't mind though), it's good to know that there will be a Shaymin Lv. X. Although, it probably won't be such a great card.

What if Rev Holos are replaced with holo "shiny) cards instead. I doubt this will happen considering Trainers can't be shiny:(

Shadowwiidragon said:
Does anybody know the translation for shaymin lv.x?

I'd highly doubt it. Not even WPM has the card posted on PokeBeach yet. At least not that I know of anyway.

Um, yeah, I want the inside of rh, rev holo or holo like Legend Maker, Full body rh get in bad condition overtime.

TCC Co-Founder said:
What if Rev Holos are replaced with holo "shiny) cards instead. I doubt this will happen considering Trainers can't be shiny:(

That would be so awesome ! I wish they would do that, it would be really cool.

Back