steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Shaymin, Skwovet, and Greedent will be featured in S10D Time Gazer! The set will release, alongside S10P Space Juggler, on April 8th, with many of the featured cards expected to be in our May set, Astral Radiance. A big thanks goes to Bangiras for translations!
Shaymin – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[C] Bright Gift: This attack can be used only on your first turn, if you go second. Search your deck for up to 3 cards and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
[G] Bounce Around: 30 damage.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Skwovet – Colorless – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[C] Gnaw: 20 damage.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1...

Continue reading...

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
Greedent interests me because it synergizes with Bibarel and Crobat pretty alright.

Kind of gives me a vibe of a less resource intensive version of Indeedee.

TheWildAreaTCG

Aspiring Trainer
Shaymin's great t1, but I don't know if it's worth it to play more than 2 copies due to how useless it is otherwise. Plus, Marnie destroys Shaymin.

LightYearLiam

These are nice, I really like the Greedent art and the Shaymin and Greedent have interesting attacks. It feels like they've been making a lot of Greedent cards.

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Shaymin's great t1, but I don't know if it's worth it to play more than 2 copies due to how useless it is otherwise. Plus, Marnie destroys Shaymin.
Hit the nail on the head!

...And the same goes for Judge, which was reprinted in Fusion Strike, and with Marnie still stuck on Block D, unless Marnie gets reprinted past Block D, Judge will replace her hand-disruptor supporter slot role come September, and if they fail to print another hand disruptor supporter by the time the third Scarlet & Violet TCG set comes out, then Shaymin can prosper in a format with no cards that disrupt opposing hands...

Greedent?

210 is nothing compared to those that hit for at least 240-250 w/o Choice Belt...

Cue2Power

Cramorant is Godly
Hit the nail on the head!

...And the same goes for Judge, which was reprinted in Fusion Strike, and with Marnie still stuck on Block D, unless Marnie gets reprinted past Block D, Judge will replace her hand-disruptor supporter slot role come September, and if they fail to print another hand disruptor supporter by the time the third Scarlet & Violet TCG set comes out, then Shaymin can prosper in a format with no cards that disrupt opposing hands...

Greedent?

210 is nothing compared to those that hit for at least 240-250 w/o Choice Belt...
watch fuecoco have a marnie effect when you bench it xD

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer

Roxanne is coming out in Astral Radiance.

I Like Shorts

Aspiring Trainer
If you don't get it turn one or you don't go first, then you can use ultra ball or quick ball (if anyone uses the worse version) to get rid of it. Also to protect from marnie, you could use milotic but who uses that?