Shaymin-EX, Swampert-EX, Winona, and More from 'Emerald Break!' [2/13]

Just checking since I've been out of the loop for a while. When is the next rotation? And will it most likely be XY base set and onwards? Will the promo BW cards be rotated out as well?

Next rotation will be announced at World's and take effect likely sometime in September. We don't know what it is, yet, but XY-on is certainly a good possibility.

For next rotation I'm either guessing PLB on or LTR on, there are just too many crucial cards in BW for them to rotate. I also will say that I think all BW promos will be rotated aswell.

Machamp The Champion said:
I just realized something... You can't use Mega Turbo onto Primal Groudon or Kyogre, because they're not technically Mega Evolutions. D: Realizing that literally just ruined my day.

Well... The Stage is still Mega. I believe it'll be the same case like Flare Tools vs Tools: different, but the same.

It's coming out in Japan March 14h. Usually we have at least a mostly-full scan set a few days before official street date.

Not to mention probably more spoilers between now and the actual release date as well. We'll probably at least get clearer looks at some of the mega Pokemon and EX Pokemon.

Skyfield is an interesting stadium. It definitely helps Raichu (being able to hit for 160 with no damage modifiers) and Colress (draw for 16) and it helps the new M-Rayquaza. 30 times the number of your benched pokemon, being able to hit for up to 240 damage!

Back