• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sharknado (Sharpedo / Tornadus EX {Plasma} / Deoxys EX)

Kecleon-X

124c41+
Pokemon: 12

• 2 Sharpedo
    2 Carvahna
    3 Tornadus EX (Plasma)
    2 Thundurus EX
    3 Deoxys EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 37

• 3 Sycamore
    4 N
    3 Skyla
    3 Colress
    2 Lysandre
    2 Ultra Ball
    4 Plasma Ball
    3 Colress Machine
    3 Muscle Band
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    2 Virbank City Gym
    2 Tool Scrapper
    1 Sacred Ash
    1 Dowsing Machine
Energy: 12

• 4 Plasma Energy
    4 Double Colorless Energy
    4 Rainbow Energy

Strategy:

We're gonna need...

a_560x0.jpg

A bigger...

sharks-falling-from-sky.gif

THREAD

22fa715be5689dd1_WWIFY-Sharknado_15.preview.gif

Okay, so basically this deck is made for the name. Tornadus, with a single Plasma Energy, a Muscle Band, a Laser and three Deoxys on the bench OHKOs 170 HP attackers. You set him up with Thundurus and his really easily satisfied Energy Cost and BAM! You're on your way. Naturally, Sharpedo is used for the free retreat and as a Pyroar counter. Which also makes me wonder why people haven't used the shark as a Pyroar counter in their Plasma lists...

Thundurus also is there as a counter to threats like Yveltal, which really just seem to roll Tornadus into a pulp. With a Muscle Band and two Deoxys on the bench, all you need is a Laser to OHKO the bacon bird for a single Energy.

Sharpedo can easily dispatch threats like Pyroar with an easily powered up attack and two Deoxys on the bench or a Muscle Band, if one doesn't like to rely on a flip to KO the fire lion. Of course, this attack can also OHKO things like Landorus EX and Charizard EX, as they are weak to Sharpedo's attack, and you require a heads and three Deoxys, or a heads, two Deoxys and a Hypnotoxic Laser. Or a Muscle Band and three Deoxys, or two and a Hypnotoxic Laser.

So, this deck being as it may, I'll just finish with this:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fCaU6bV3PI[/video]

... What am I doing with my life...

RE: Sharknado (Sharpedo / Tornadus {Furious Fists})

what

why did

so you're going to

what just happened??

I have a strange urge to build this just so that while it's setting up I can say "Listen up. There's a storm coming. And you're going to get eaten."

You can use Tornadus Ex PF and Thundurus.Ex. Tornadus Ex can hit 180 if you play four plasma energys on him. And Thundurus Ex accelerate energies from your discard pile.
Make your sharknado more dangerous with thunders!

- 3 Tornadus FUF
- 2 Deoxys Ex
+ 3 Tornadus Ex PF
+ 2 Thundurus Ex

- 3 Battle Reporter
+ 1 Sycamore
+ 2 Pokemon Fan Club

- 3 Ultra Ball
+ 1 Plasma Ball
+ 2 Colress Machine

- 3 Plasma Badge
+ 3 Muscle Band

- 4 Water Energy
- 2 DCE
+ 1 Light Energy
+ 1 Plasma Energy
+ 4 Rainbow Energy

Or you can play Hugh to, for equal hand.

Hmm well if you're going to go the Plasma Tornadus route, you might as well add a Shadow Triad or two so you can at least having a chance at using more than one TornadusEX. Well, actually maybe only two should be played and keep one FUF Tornadus. It's really hard to get a second one powered up even halfway if the first had 4 Plasma Energies on it. I do like the idea of playing Hugh though. It's just that you're rarely going to draw more than two cards off of it and could end up discarding some every once in a while.

By the way,
José,
your name is really fun to say,
ok?

José Barbosa said:
You can use Tornadus Ex PF and Thundurus.Ex. Tornadus Ex can hit 180 if you play four plasma energys on him. And Thundurus Ex accelerate energies from your discard pile.
Make your sharknado more dangerous with thunders!

- 3 Tornadus FUF
- 2 Deoxys Ex
+ 3 Tornadus Ex PF
+ 2 Thundurus Ex

- 3 Battle Reporter
+ 1 Sycamore
+ 2 Pokemon Fan Club

- 3 Ultra Ball
+ 1 Plasma Ball
+ 2 Colress Machine

- 3 Plasma Badge
+ 3 Muscle Band

- 4 Water Energy
- 2 DCE
+ 1 Light Energy
+ 1 Plasma Energy
+ 4 Rainbow Energy

Or you can play Hugh to, for equal hand.

I actually kind of like the Tornadus EX idea. But here's the thing: I would never attach all four Plasma to him at any given time. I played a Porygon-Z deck before that had Tornadus in it, and I had to be really careful whenever I sent that guy up that they weren't going to be able to pull something out of nowhere to KO me. It's more of a hazard than anything else.

Thankfully, since I already run Lasers, all I would need is a single Plasma Energy on him, bringing the damage up to 90, a Laser (120), a Muscle Band (140) and three Deoxys on the Bench (170). Easy as 3.14.

As to the concept of Fan Club, I don't think I would play it. This is a deck that thankfully doesn't have to rely on Heavy Ball or Level Ball to get its Pokemon out. If I had to, then I would definitely put it in, but since I have Plasma Ball and whatnot already in there, I don't think I would ever need it.

I'll make a few changes! Thanks!

Carpey: But with hugh you can make your opponent discard some cards too. Yes, i think in shadow triad later, is one great card for plasma decks.
No problems, about my name.
Kecleon-X: I said you can hit 180 with 4 P.E., but it does not mean you should do. I think you can change the LaserBank for Frozen city, too. Possibilities.
And about Pkm, i suggest to reduce balls, so i suggest this to take pkm, you can get 2 of any pokemon in this deck, except sharpedo, and you don't has ball to take carvanha if you need it. And Seismitoad Ex impossibilit you to run itens, like a balls.

Back