shadow lugia card

I think they made it just for collecting and not to be used in the TCG but you can use it in your home games when you play with your friends.:)

No you can't. It's a jumbo card.

its sad that is jumbo.....but it makes it legal for casual play...didn't think it was that value able. (since i got one for pretty much free....actually, i had to trade my flareon ex and he gave me like 59 pop packs and shadow lugia...)
"hey, whats that giant card in your deck?"
"what giant card?"
"*points* that one."
"well, it sure isn't a shadow lugia that i got the other day."

Oh it is a jumbo card. I remember when the WB was giving those away during special episodes of pokemon. My friends brother had a jumbo pikachu card from the base set and there was articuno zapdos and moltres given away too when pokemon first came out so maybe the WB had a contest for that card too and one of my other friends has the articuno zapdos and moltres jumbo card. The one with all 3 legendary birds on it and it's elemental blast attack does 200.:)

Yeah really big pokemon but it is cool.:)

if anyone has a better scan, feel free to post it here *point to the guy with the big card in his deck, yeah, you, Zapdos ex*

Is there any other jumbo cards besides the ones I listed above in my last post?:)

Wow that is alot of jumbo cards.:)

RE:  shadow lugia card

xxashxx said:
Oh it is a jumbo card. I remember when the WB was giving those away during special episodes of pokemon. My friends brother had a jumbo pikachu card from the base set and there was articuno zapdos and moltres given away too when pokemon first came out so maybe the WB had a contest for that card too and one of my other friends has the articuno zapdos and moltres jumbo card. The one with all 3 legendary birds on it and it's elemental blast attack does 200.:)

No, it wasn't from a contest. It was given out at the Pokemon XD release 'private party' thing in New York.

Back