set with the worst pokemon?

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
RE:  set with the worst pokemon?

Deepblue said:
I got a better question. Set with best cards?
Unseen Forces

Emerald may be the worst set, but the real question is the pokemon in it not the cards. Know Emerald cards are a failer the Pokemon art and the Pokemon that are in it are very cool. Like their was no Tomokazu Komiya drawings in it [thank god].

Overall the worst set with the worst set of Pokemon of any set would have to go to EX:Sandstorms. Firsts off we have the Fossil line they through that in. Basically the set only centers around that. Then PTCG through random stuff in the set like some cruddy Eeveelutions and the extremly unfamous Steelix card. This set was just basically used to get all of the other Third Generation Pokemon into the sets.

ryu1234

Aspiring Trainer
ya emerald is not a very good set I mean its not that bad for a beginner but there aren't any like awsome pokemon, but I never by them because they cost more money than other sets

Whicker

Kelly Clarkson > You
RE:  set with the worst pokemon?

-Just me- said:
Lol, it appears that the bad modified sets are those that contain the famous Rare Candy.

TYranitarFReak said:
it's EM ! nothing can be worse than that, the only good pokemon inside was medicham ex (and it starts to suk now)

and as an interesting fact, dont u guys notice that rare candy always comes in "not-so-good" expansions? SS, EM, and HP, these sets dont have too much cards that worth getting them.

Sorry Abhorsen, I count two =).

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
The worst set of all time has got to be the Southern Islands set. As for Nintendo only I would say Emerald had the worst regular pokemon in the set, but most of the Ex's were fairly good like Medicham ex, Cacturne ex, and Deoxys (Speed). Emerald also had very good trainers like Battle Frontier, Rare Candy, Mr. Stone's Project, and Scott.

-Just me-

Yo!
RE:   set with the worst pokemon?

Whicker said:
-Just me- said:
Lol, it appears that the bad modified sets are those that contain the famous Rare Candy.

TYranitarFReak said:
it's EM ! nothing can be worse than that, the only good pokemon inside was medicham ex (and it starts to suk now)

and as an interesting fact, dont u guys notice that rare candy always comes in "not-so-good" expansions? SS, EM, and HP, these sets dont have too much cards that worth getting them.

As you can see, I said modified sets. That is DX-on.
Not RS-on.
SS was a good set, compared to EM and HP.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Whicker said:
-Just me- said:
TYranitarFReak said:

-Justme- is correct. There is no direct reference to SS in the 1st quote, and if you read it it says "all the bad MODIFIED sets". SS hasn't been playable for over 2 years... Unless you want to go all the way back and start counting from base set classing it all as MODIFIED.

SS was decent on the HP level. If you had to choose a booster box out of SS or Emerald (counting both as playable) then what would you choose? The set that has nothing playable or the set that has more playable cards. Dunsparce, Wobbuffet and Garde ex is one decent enough reason to get SS. This game needs Wobbuffet to be reprinted or DF is gonna cause major lameage in decks.