Serious Players Only

GOON

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking for people who get on Hamachi at least once a day or once every other day and play. If this is you, PM me for the network and password.

-GOON

No offense but how often a player is on hamachi has nothing to do with how good or serious they are.

Celebi23 said:
No offense but how often a player is on hamachi has nothing to do with how good or serious they are.

ehh....It's mainly because I'm tired of getting on and nobody is playing. Whenever I'm on it, I have the intent of playing a match or two. The intent of this post was not to come off as offensive, but more so to find people out there who really have a passion for playing. Taking time to pm me for the network and password shows me that they want to play, instead of just copy and pasting off my post. Besides that I never said anyone had to be good (although playing tougher opponets makes you play at a higher level and I would prefer tougher players) Also when I mean players who are serious, I mean players who get on Hamachi to play. Not players who just get on Hamachi and walk away. I hope this post clears things up :)

Yeah there was nothing offensive about your post and I never thought there was. I just misinterpreted the title.

Back