September's Gym Promos Revealed, Including Signs of Evolution Eevee

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Squidward and Sheldon (Sordward and Shielbert) - This is like Togepi from Undaunted. It depends on the opponent if they gonna fool on your tricks which I'm sure they won't.
  • Jolteon - giant ehh??! 2 Geodudes

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I forgot about the Sword and Shield twins until now.

I wish I kept forgetting.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Sordward and Shielbert should be at least 5 cards, it have a little bit more chance your opponent agree to give you a trainer instead of letting grab too many cards, instead this card will always be pretty much a draw 3 cards card, at least 4...

Clam

Almost decent
Sordward and Shielbert should be at least 5 cards, it have a little bit more chance your opponent agree to give you a trainer instead of letting grab too many cards, instead this card will always be pretty much a draw 3 cards card, at least 4...
Yeah at this point it feels like Hop with more steps.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Completely agreed. You'd think they'd stop with the "Draw 3 cards" effect after the 10th freaking time they've put that on a supporter like MAAAN!

jWaSiMhE

Aspiring Trainer
S&S - "You may play as many Supporter cards as you like during your turn (before your attack)."

This can't be correct?

Z_dude

Aspiring Trainer
Ohhh the Sordward and Shielbert reminds me of the cincinno from like burning shadows or something

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Didn’t we already have a signs of evolution eevee?

Last edited:

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I forgot about the Sword and Shield twins until now.

I wish I kept forgetting.
Geez... I also keep forgetting that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and their doofy hair exist. Like, I know characters' hair designs have been looking more... gelatinous? plastic? since X&Y, but Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum take the cake. (Maybe closely followed by Olympia, the Psychic Gym Leader in X&Y. I don't know what that hair is supposed to be...)

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Geez... I also keep forgetting that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and their doofy hair exist. Like, I know characters' hair designs have been looking more... gelatinous? plastic? since X&Y, but Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum take the cake. (Maybe closely followed by Olympia, the Psychic Gym Leader in X&Y. I don't know what that hair is supposed to be...)
I never thought of describing the newer characters hair as plastic-y but yknow what? That’s explains exactly it, it’s very toylike, just look at someone like Piers. Wow, I completely forgot about Olympia. She does have some wack hair too now that I think of it.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Didn’t we already have a signs of evolution eevee?

It's our 3rd one. They have printed this Eevee multiple times with different artwork to match the corresponding Eeveelution.

It should also be pointed out that this Eevee and Jolteon are illustrated by the winner of last year's Illustrator Grand Prix contest.