Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The official Japanese Pokemon TCG website has revealed the TCG accessories that will be sold at Pokemon Center stores starting September 24th.

4957004f34c3cb8c4b47fedcc1da6355a49b7941-200x200.jpg

Grassy Gardening Sleeves

9d52f41afbf4c6827f9996002f4c558c8dbd514a-200x200.jpg

Grassy Gardening Deck Box

9a67d76d6fca9af383764b06afdddda2f71075fd-200x200.jpg

Grassy Gardening Card File

1eb16e2b55ee4dfeb3d4304ae6b2750735f3b3d2-200x200.jpg

Umbreon Card Sleeves

e1a63dd4f5515b2779fbe00b20b7d79bf0af6bc6-200x200.jpg

Umbreon Card File...

Continue reading...

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Has anyone ever ordered these sleeves and can comment on their quality/durability?

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
What's the typical best way to get these in the US? My penguin-loving son would fall head over heels for the piplup deck box...

Omi

Aspiring Trainer
Has anyone ever ordered these sleeves and can comment on their quality/durability?
I got some Alcremie sleeves for my birthday from PTCG and They are very nice. I have to be careful with them not to damage them, but they shuffle pretty well from the side... I would not totally recommend for competitive play though. The cards slide around when they are in a deck.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I have a MIGHTY NEED for the Elesa sleeves and deck box!!

I regret not buying anything back when she was on a few different BW products, but I just didn't have the funds. I'd rather not have history repeat itself this time

Also, those Chandelure sleeves are silly. I love it.

Last edited:

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
Guess I'll be buying a couple of these if I see them in the Pokémon store in Amazon Japan. I also use the duplicates for trades.

biggle

Aspiring Trainer
Guess I'll be buying a couple of these if I see them in the Pokémon store in Amazon Japan. I also use the duplicates for trades.
Do they ship overseas? I've bought a few things on Japanese Amazon but a bunch of sellers only seem to ship domestically

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
Do they ship overseas? I've bought a few things on Japanese Amazon but a bunch of sellers only seem to ship domestically
Yes for now.
I have been able to get everything I wanted from them so I guess it applies to the whole store.
I had also bought other Pokémon stuff from other Japanese sellers and noticed that they only ship to the USA if it's shipped directly by Amazon, if it says shipped by someone else then no.