• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Seniors: Maidens of chaos (Needs main Pokemon from deck in title)

Hyperion64

Aspiring Trainer
4-3-4 gardevoir
3-2-3 gothitelle
2 mewtwo ex
3 cleffa
2 cilan
3 PONT
3 twins
3 rare candies
4 elm's training method
2 catchers
19 psychic energy

Strategy: use cleffa and elm to set up gardevior ASAP. From there, begin sweeping with mewtwo and gothitelle. At three {P} on gothitelle, next to nothing can stand in my way (150 damage per hit). Catcher for yanking. Everything else is for setting up.

On a side note, I am considering the addition of jirachi, as it can get energy back and devolve.

Let me know what you think!

RE: Seniors: Maidens of chaos

Could you organize the decklist better? Everything squished together is a bit hard to read.

Anyways, considering Gardevoir makes all Psychic cost two Psychic, do you really need 19 Psychic Energy? I'd say like 11-ish Energy is fine. Also, three Cleffa is not needed; one is enough.

-8 Psychic Energy
-2 Cleffa
-4 Professor Elm's Training Method

+4 Pokémon Communication
+4 Pokémon Collector
+3 Cheren
+1 Shaymin (UL)
+2 Junk Arm

Pokémon Collector, Pokémon Communication, and Cheren are for consistency, as they help you with your drawpower. Communication >> Elm's because it's a Trainer. Shaymin helps move Energy in case Gothitelle or Mewtwo is about to get KO'ed, and Junk Arm allows you to reuse cards like Communication, Candy, Catcher, etc.

RE: Seniors: Maidens of chaos

Some Techs include:
Jirachi UL/COL for energy retrieval w/ shaymin (but you knew that)
Energy Retrieval for getting back energy Mew2 burns
Eviolite to keep Mewtwo alive
Super Rod for Energy retrieval for Cilan.
I suggest (assuming you follow Gliscor's great advice):
-2 Elms TM
-1 Kirlia
+1 Jirachi UL/CoL
+1 Super Rod
+1 Energy Retrieval.

I personally suggest you make the lines more like this:

Pokémon: (24)

4-2-3 Gothitelle
4-2-3 Gardevoir
2 Mewtwo Ex
2 Cleffa
1 Jirachi UL/CoL
1 Shaymin UL

T/S/S: (24)

3 Collecter
3 Twins
3 PONT
2 Sage's Training

3 Rare Candy
3 Communication
3 Junk Arm
2 Catcher
1 Switch
1 Super Rod

Energy: (12)

10 Psychic
2 Rescue

This way you'll be focussing more on speed, while still having the option of going many ways. The way I see it, you'd want T2 Goth, followed by a fast Gardevoir on your bench(which is safe there because of the Trainer Lock). From there you can always judge on what to play depending on the situation.

Good luck!

@James thanks for that. Those are some great ideas.

BTW, I would like to change the title to Maidens of chaos: Gardevoir and Gothitelle

Hmm, I would take out 2-1-2 Gardevoir for a Reuniclus line, which would mean you need 4 rare candies and 4 junk arms.

Back