• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Seismitoad EX / Crobat

RedGyarados

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 16

• 4 Seismitoad EX
    4-4-3 Crobat
    1 Jirachi EX
Trainers: 36

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    1 Colress
    2 Lysandre
    1 Skyla
    1 AZ
    3 VS Seeker

3 Ultra Ball
    4 Super Scoop Up
    3 Muscle Band
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    1 Switch
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    1 Dowsing Machine (ACE)

2 Virbank City Gym
Energy: 8

• 4 Water Energy
    4 DCE

Strategy:
The plan is to Attack with Seismitoad and swarm with bats while slowing the opponent with E hammer and item lock. I want the damage to rack up as quickly as possible. Any change should I make? E hammer is my substitute to head ringer 'cause I don't have a copy yet. SSU and AZ is for prize denial and reusing bats. Is E hammer better than head ringer here?

Hey! Here are my suggestions:
-1 Dowsing Machine (I recommend using scoop up cyclone for your Ace Spec)
-4 SSU (Flips are annoying)
-1 Shauna (you can use Colress because you will have a big bench the majority of the time from all the bats)

+1 Scoop Up Cyclone (Guaranteed re-use of Crobat line)
+1 Skyla (Help search out Scoop Up Cyclone)
+2 Head Ringer
+1 Virbank (help with stadium war)
+1 Seismitoad EX (Increase chance of starting with him)

Hope I helped!

Gengar master said:
Hey! Here are my suggestions:
-1 Dowsing Machine (I recommend using scoop up cyclone for your Ace Spec)
-4 SSU (Flips are annoying)
-1 Shauna (you can use Colress because you will have a big bench the majority of the time from all the bats)

+1 Scoop Up Cyclone (Guaranteed re-use of Crobat line)
+1 Skyla (Help search out Scoop Up Cyclone)
+2 Head Ringer
+1 Virbank (help with stadium war)
+1 Seismitoad EX (Increase chance of starting with him)

Hope I helped!

Here are the changes I've made:
- Colress for Shauna
- Crobat for the 4th Seismitoad. The reason is you won't fill your bench with 4 bats.
I might consider the addition of scoop up cyclone. But for the SSU, I won't remove it. The reasons are SSU are so versatile. Given that it requires flip, the reward is so great. Can function as a prize denial, switch, and reusing of bats. And last, I think I won't add another Virbank since most people iuse it as well.

Back