Once again.
We are back to.
Soon.

RE: "Secret Soon"

STOP WITH THE POEMS.

Give us the answer and put us out of our mise3ry already

catutie said:
I GET IT. they never asked for us to solve it. thus them saying was there ever a question but when they pull out the mod card everyone flips out and tries to solve it...thus rooting out the rule breakers...very nice
Thats a good thought. Thats what p99 figured out too.

He was wrong.

safariblade said:
The Now is over.
There may be another chance.
If you give US a chance.
Once again.
We are back to.
Soon.

I'm pretty sure this means DON'T submit answers or we won't get the secret, or whatever it is.

guy.jpg

this is gonna go on forever

OK, I'm about to cry from how close I was along with my confusion. WHAT'S GOING ON?!?

So no one was right? Then everyone was wrong. And the wrong was right. Then all was wrong and right? Paradox.

What are we answering? Why are we answering? Where are we answering to? This is a pretty good April fools joke Safariblade.

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
What does "Now" mean?...

"Now", I think was our only chance at seeing whatever the mods have in store for us. I bet somebody PM'd another answer, ruining our chances, so we need to wait again.

We lost. There was never modship. There will never be modship.

Get it in your head

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
What does "Now" mean?...

Now - Adverb
"at the present time or moment : Where are you living now? | It's the most popular style of jazz right now. | Not now, I'm late/ | [after prep. ] They should be back by now."

. At the time directly following the present moment; immediately : If we leave now, we can be home by ten. | I'd rather do it now than leave it till later."

That's what Now means, but in all seriousness, I don't know why they keep changing the title.

safariblade, thank you for making this my favorite holiday. You, sir, are awesome.

I hope nobody solves it. It's hilarious to see how you guys react to every_little_detail. ;]

Props to SafariBlade

He gets a record in my book *Runs out to buy a book*

Amazing prank, you sir, are a genius

Alright guys. I think it's finally time to wrap the joke up.

But i'm still coming for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back