Writing Secret Connections - Chapter Four is up

Spirit Of Mew

Gone
The Secret Connection

Prologue​
He was misunderstood, invisible, a stranger, and a no body. He never knew why. He just asked himself the questions and went on with life. Was it his dark appearance? Maybe it was his unwillingness to make friends with the stuck up snobs at his school. Still he kept moving. Who was this you may want to know. You have to find out for yourself, and maybe you will never know about this lonely teen. His life takes the same path every day until he sees someone who he can’t avoid.
Chapter One​

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Ugg… I hate it when that stupid thing goes of. It was six o’clock Monday morning, and I had to go to school. I lazily got dressed and brushed my teeth. There was too much greasy dark hair to comb, so I didn’t bother. I had always hated Monday, and now I learned to hate Monday mornings as a freshman in high school. I heard the bus pull up and wait. Rumbling like a gigantic bumble bee, and waiting for the nectar to come to it.

After forty-five minutes of stops we finally arrived at the rich and snobby mansion they claimed to be a high school. Of course I was shoved aside getting of the bus. I never even attempted to make any attempts to make friends with any of these junior aristocrats. As always gossip fluttered through the hallways among the boy and girls, and then slowly traveled into home room. The announcements are the same as always, telling the new feats of the school jocks and the clubs the all the preps could join. Then the bell rang and it was off to a boring and lonesome day at school.

Today was all the same algebra was a breeze, English was stupid, and history was just boring. So off I went to try to endure a whole block of Spanish one. The Hallways were especially crowded to day. This meant just more bumps and shoves to me as always. Then I sat in my seat in Spanish, and then my mind began to spin as “she” walked into the room.

Tell me wat you think. The rest may suprise you.

RE: SOM's VERY FIRST FANFIC!!

I really like it. Keep writing! I need to see who that Girl is! LOL!

RE: SOM's VERY FIRST FANFIC!! Chapter two is out

Chapter Two – The girl​

I couldn’t stop staring at her she was beautiful and amazing. She must have been new to the area considering she didn’t walk around with her nose in the air. She gracefully walked over to Mrs. Reece who assigned her a seat in the room. RIGHT NEXT TO ME! I couldn’t believe, and then I did something I have never done before. I looked over and in a shy manner said, “Hi I’m Rick Ketchum what’s you name?” “I’m Delia Moore”, she said in the sweetest voice. Then Mrs. Reece introduced Delia to the class. She said she was from a place called Kanto.

Class flew by today. I think it was because I was staring a Delia the whole time. She didn’t seem to mind though. The bell rang… I really wanted to talk to Delia, so I asked her about her schedule before we left. She had all the same classes as ME! I was baffled at how this could happen, and why I feel so drawn to her. Even more I wondered why she talked to me. There are so many other people she could have talked to. So in study I decided to ask if she would eat lunch with me, and she said YES! “This Monday is the best Monday ever”, I though to myself.

I like it. It is pretty interesting. Ch. 1 set the basis for everything else to come. I just want to see what unravels out of this.

I got an idea and desided to include some more suprises.

Chapter Three – Kanto + Pokémon = WHAT!

I couldn’t get to sleep. In fact I have hardly slept in the past 3 weeks. I asked Delia about Kanto, and she gave me all kinds of information. She told me about these animals called Pokémon and how people lived with them. She talked about a place called Pallet town where she lives, and the trainings the come to Professor Oak to learn about these Pokémon. It’s too much to believe, yet I’m amazed at all of it. How could so many people not know about it?

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Again it was Monday and I only got three hours of sleep last nigh. I decided today I would ask Delia more about the Pokémon, Kanto, and anything else. I didn’t think I should believe her. It’s just that it’s so amazing to hear about. She describes it in such a vivid way. “I guess I’ll just have to ask more questions”, I thought.

After dreading all the homework I would have to do tonight, I went and got in line for lunch. Delia was already in the front of the line, she always was one of the first to get there, she waved for me to come up to the front with her. Realizing I would get lunch a lot quicker I went up to her. On our way back the table I asked her how she got to Kanto, considering it was not on any map. “I will show you when it’s time for us to go back”, she said in a calm tone.

Tonight was the same tossing and turning, but never did I get some sleep. I could figure out why she said us. I have never been to Kanto, and I was pretty sure I never said I wanted to go. Although I really did want to go, and just see if it was real. How long would I have to wait? She also said she would show me. What could she have meant by that? Oh man all this is so confusing.

RE: Secret Connections - You will not beleive what this is about

HMM it's good. I guess this tells the story of Ash's Mom and Dad.

It does, but there will be some interesting twists. Thanks for the Comments

Yes actuall I have.

I couldn’t stop staring at her she was beautiful and amazing. She must have been new to the area considering she didn’t walk around with her nose in the air. She gracefully walked over to Mrs. Reece who assigned her a seat in the room. RIGHT NEXT TO ME! I couldn’t believe, and then I did something I have never done before. I looked over and in a shy manner said, “Hi I’m Rick Ketchum what’s you name?” “I’m Delia Moore”, she said in the sweetest voice. Then Mrs. Reece introduced Delia to the class. She said she was from a place called Kanto.

OOPS missed that. I guess I shouldn't do multi-tasking while reading fan-fics.

LOL I guess not. That's okay as long as you like the story

I'm looking for maybe later today or early tomorrow. Do you like it enough for me to keep going?

Intresting Plot, though I don't feel as if I'm getting all the details. My suggestion would be to add more details to the setting (Are they in the real world, or in some Pokémonless region in the world of Pokémon?) and the characters. But again, it's a good story with a good plot. I await the next chapter!

Ch. 3 was nice. Not amazing, but not bad.

I'm purposley leaving out details. You'll find out why as soon as the next chapter comes.

OK, overall, it is quite good.

Chapter 4 – Too Much Fantasy

Over the weekend I decided as cool and as strange as Delia’s Pokémon sounded… I AM DONE!!! This is just too much fantasy. She must have an amazing imagination, but it’s not real. Here we are simple people in a rich town in Nevada. We are in the 20th century now, and we have gone this long without Kanto and Pokémon. So, I think things will stay the same. I don’t care that I have one friend I went fourteen years without them, and I think I can go longer.

“"I got too caught up in your stories Delia. There is no way they are real", I said in as calm of a voice as I could. "They sounded cool and neat, but it’s too much. Every night I stayed up wondering about it. Now I know the answer." I said all of this while realizing I wanted to be friends with her but I had a life that I wanted to keep as normal as possible. She punched me in the eye and then ran away. I could feel the purple and black swelling creeping to my eye. I was too distracted though. I didn't get enough sleep, and my grades were dropping

I can't get to sleep. I feel bad about slamming Delia with all that, but it just couldn't be real. There was no Kanto with a Professor Oak and Pokémon. I had to let all of it go. I can just go back to the way I was, quite and alone, I thought to myself deeply. I guess this is the end of all the sleepless nights, and hour long phone calls with Delia. This was the end of the detour from my normal days, and now I'm back on track.

Wait, how are they in the 21st century? Isn't that the Century Ash is in?

Back