Second Pokemon TCG Illustration Grandprix Announced!

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
Easiest way to win a Pokemon illustrator contest? Draw Charizard facing away from the camera....
Personally my favorite card from all of these is sgtoon’s Lucario.

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Lucario deserves to lose. Charizard is always a money bringer, so I'm guessing not many here can afford them right?

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Oh nice, it's been a long time since Charizard has had a promo. How long has it been? Like 2 weeks?

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Oh nice, it's been a long time since Charizard has had a promo. How long has it been? Like 2 weeks?
The last one was the japan only charizard v and charizard vmax which was like 2 months ago, and before that there was the braixzard alternate art around 7 months ago

uwu

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
The last one was the japan only charizard v and charizard vmax which was like 2 months ago, and before that there was the braixzard alternate art around 7 months ago

uwu
Thank you for ruining the joke. I appreciate it.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
To me the winning Charizard isn't even the best Charizard entry (the Charizard that got the judge award is much better), much less the overall winner. lol

Otary

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, so most of these are actually incredible.
Cant say I agree with the positions but hey im not the judge, why cant they just use more of them on cards its not like the artists would say no ?

and that pikachu..

Scoop

Literally a sheep
To me the winning Charizard isn't even the best Charizard entry (the Charizard that got the judge award is much better), much less the overall winner. lol
Yeah, honestly I actually like most of the other Charizard entries over the one that actually won the thing. There's quite a lot of entries I actually like over some of the top picks but that might just be personal preference. (That crazy looking Tyranitar with the purple and the green, the judge-acknowledged Zard and the Lucario in the alley would have made it in my top picks I think, but there's a lot of good ones here).

Scoop

Literally a sheep
It wasn't my favorite art in the contest (Quite a few I would have picked over it, Charizard and otherwise) but I still wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these at some point. Granted, it is Japanese and every time I say I'm gonna collect a JP card I forget and then it's a million billion dollars. (276-XY-P Charizard is the one that I regret most).