Second PokeBeach Podcast Episode Released, Also Available on Spotify!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I know you get a lot of meh comments on news here, but I think the stream could get some value if you engaged with some of the more coherent comments. I think it'd be worth mentioning that Creatures going after marketplace sellers on Mercari and Yahoo Japan means they will be going after sources that upfront state they are selling replica cards that cannot be used in tournaments, so the anecdote about Americans being bamboozled by misleading storefronts on Amazon isn't immediately relevant. There's an interesting discussion to be had about the niche the Japanese storefronts fill in terms of the supply/demand gap in chase cards for collectors who aren't necessarily concerned if a card is legal or not.
Live streaming would be awesome, having discussions on topics is what makes this kind of stuff really awesome!

You guys should reminisce about the Pokemon TCG application for playing online updating itself, and how good that was instead of having to redownload the installer every time a new set comes out.

Last edited:
Back