SD Breloom the Anti-Infernape?

Pokemon-Striker

Chino CHolo :] Contact Me on Aim
Infernape is a pretty strong pokemon can do 90 with two energy and infernape x can do 150. and breloom is a grass pokemon so it can be wipe out easily but if SD Breloom attacks first using homing uppercut it can wipe out any infernape, since infernape has 0 retreat cost and homing uppercut increase 60 so total of 120 can wipe the infernapes is this pokemon the only grass pokemon that can actually knock out infernape in one turn? which grass pokemon have a higher attack than 120

Sharp noticing. But a LOT of other Pokemon have the ability to wipe out Infernape if they get to attack first. The problem is Inferncatty plays DRE so it's faster than most decks.
And I said something a good anti-Infernape tech for grass decks, but I forgot what it was..

broko_bear said:
can u show me the scan of sd breloom?

You can try finding it by clicking here & here's the translation;
PokeBeach said:
Breloom L.40 – Grass – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Shroomish

[F][C] Drain Punch: 40 damage. Remove a number of damage counters from Breloom equal to the number of Energy attached to the defending Pokemon.
[F][C][C] Homing Uppercut: 60 damage. If the Defending Pokemon’s retreat cost is 0, this attack does an additional 60 damage.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

^It's better.

And Even IF it will become Populair, I would play a 1-1 Ariados.

Not to forget, Lunarock/CC > Breloom

You could try What Ex Dragon18 said or just try adding a 2-1-2 Blastiose Delta Line to block out Weaknesses.

Andyman said:
You could try What Ex Dragon18 said or just try adding a 2-1-2 Blastiose Delta Line to block out Weaknesses.

2-1-2 Is alot of room Just For Weakness (Unless it's your Secondary, like in Shiftry EX)

Well Blastiose first attack can do some pretty massive damage considering it can attack the bench. Also not to mention it fits with Breloom because they both use the same Basic Energy. ^_^

hmm...

4-4 Breloom
3-2-2/1 Blasty d/other Blastoise
1-1 Lunarock
1 Lugia (the new one)

Breloom to OHKO Infernape, Blastoise d to Counter Weakness, Water Blastoise because of weakness, Lunarock = Luna-lock and Lugia to OHKO them after they Attacked with Flare Blitz

Back