• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Scrafty / Espeon

Creez

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 19
  • 3 Scraggy (PLS)
  • 3 Scrafty (PLS)
  • 4 Eevee (FFI)
  • 4 Espeon (PLF)
  • 2 Glaceon (PLF)
  • 3 Deoxys EX (PLF)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 23
  • 1 Energy Retrieval
  • 2 Colress Machine
  • 1 Team Plasma Ball
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 2 Silver Bangle
  • 2 Ultra Ball (thinking of changing for Level Ball when it come out)
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Dark Patch
  • 1 Colress
  • 2 N
  • 2 Skyla
  • 2 Professor Juniper
Energy: 18
  • 4 Psychic Energy
  • 10 Dark Energy
  • 3 Plasma Energy
  • 1 Water Energy
Strategy:

My main pokemon is Scrafty i try to get him as fast as possible and use his second attack Reinforced Headbutt with the tools ( attach the muscle band or silver bangle, depend on situation against EX or not :p ) Easy 120,130 or even 150 or 160 with the Deoxys on the bench. Since all my pokemon are plasma i decided to tech some Deoxys for his ability dommage, i only use glaceon for the free retreat cost ability, since all my pokemon have 2 retreats max and glaceon give 2 or less :). Espeon is for the draw power ( i tryed to make the deck like TylyrPlays on youtube, but with some scrafty in it) you put eevee ,evolve him put a muscle band or silver bangle, easy 40 dommage or 50 depend on tools and you draw until you have 6, sometimes i will snipe with Shadow ball but not most of the time since it's only 40 dommage.Team Plasma ball so i can search for every pokemon in my deck, mostly, just can't take eevee or scraggy :p

The rest of the Trainers/supporters i don't think i have to explain ^^

Energy is a bit weird, i still don't know how many to put or remove, kind of testing, sometime i found that i don't have enough sometime too much -.-'.

I know i have some unexpanded card in it but i didnt know what to put to make it standard, some help would be really appreciated
If someone could tell me what to change or keep :)

PS: Yes i plan to Add VS Seeker, just don't have it atm, just tell me wich one to replace with :p

i can link the deck idea i took from here, it's 2 deck list mixed together to make.... well you know one deck xD ( i don't know if i can post link, if i can't my apologize and i'll remove as soon as someone tell me.

(The espeon deck)

( The Scrafty deck)

THanks again :p

Last edited:
You are really trying to do too much with this deck. With only 4 draw supporters, I don't see how this deck could even function.

When you try to mesh decks together, the strategies must complement. Scrafty is an all out attack deck that ran (in the video) that ran 11 Draw Supporters. Espeon was a disruption deck that used its first attack as your primary draw. With the mix you have, if you attack you aren't drawing cards, and if you draw cards you aren't doing much.

5 draw support* :p, it kinda does in some way, you would be surprised, or i was just lucky and had some good hand to think the mix deck i made was somewhat "good/decent". but like i said it does work i run low support because i play espeon so it's my "primary" draw support, that's why i run low draw support, but when i play scrafty i plan to use my draw. i know it's not the BEST 100% BEst deck ever made on the world <.< it's just some tweak i have made based on 2 deck i found original , and liked the idea.

anyway that's not the main point, i'm just asking for some help, to change my card to make the deck more reliable and a little more playable :)

but yeah i got your point, but im planning to make this deck WORK! hehe

Back