Scovillain ex, Moonlight Hill, and Other Gym Promos Revealed for July!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The next set of Gym promos will be given out in Japan starting July 28th. Players who attend Gym tournaments will receive a 1-card promo pack containing one of seven promo cards. All participants will also receive a reverse holo Grusha promo with a Gym stamp.
Four of the cards are brand new. The rest are alternate art reprints from Ruler of the Black Flame or previous sets.

004047_2-143x200.jpg

004047_3-143x200.jpg

004047_4-143x200.jpg

004047_5-143x200.jpg

004047_6-143x200.jpg

004047_7-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are alternative reprints, then Cleffa has an error: Cleffa has Darkness Weakness and Fighting Resistance, instead of the correct Metal Weakness and No Resistance.

Moonlight Hill - knowing how TPCi make sets, we will get this in like SV5 or smth, the time where all E-Block cards are rotating like Battle VIP Pass, CRE Gardevoir, and Fog Crystal, and Level Ball, those cards were part of your common Gardevoir deck. 3-4

Scovillain ex - another filler ex, as always. 3

Revavroom - who cares, it ain't good. 2

If they are alternative reprints, then Cleffa has an error: Cleffa has Darkness Weakness and Fighting Resistance, instead of the correct Metal Weakness and No Resistance.
Cleffa is definitely not an alternative art, it's attack is different.

Good spotting on the weakness/resistance. They really goofed on that one lol.

Moonlight Hill - knowing how TPCi make sets, we will get this in like SV5 or smth, the time where all E-Block cards are rotating like Battle VIP Pass, CRE Gardevoir, and Fog Crystal, and Level Ball, those cards were part of your common Gardevoir deck. 3-4

Prob be in November set. Depending on. When next rotation is we could have 5 months or even 9 months

Prob be in November set. Depending on. When next rotation is we could have 5 months or even 9 months
Nov set will have Atticus and Mabostiff ex. The previous gym promos. Next rotation is happening in April (been confirmed by judges). This'll be coming in SV5 or the special set after SV4. Only a few months for it to be legal.

Nov set will have Atticus and Mabostiff ex. The previous gym promos. Next rotation is happening in April (been confirmed by judges). This'll be coming in SV5 or the special set after SV4. Only a few months for it to be legal.
Don't know what judges u talked to but not one I have said this. Pokemon doesn't really say yet. So to me zero truth to that. But I do believe rotation will be in apiril but they could resort back to fall rotation. N I do believe the gym promos will be our jan feb set so yes prob be 2 months of the stadium seeing alot of use. Unless a great dark metal deck hits meta

3 Geodudes for Scovillan seems off to me, great weakness to hit, the damage isn't particularly high but you didcard a decent chunk off cards and for low energy; not top tier but keep an eye on it.

Yeah it's a diffrent Cleffa card. This attack let's you search your deck for up to 2 basic energy cards, show them to your opponent and then put them to your hand. I guess it's a nice second turn starter that attacks for free.

Why print a stadium that helps exactly one deck, a deck that didn’t need more help. That’s pretty much the exact opposite of what stadiums should do. At the very least add one more type to get this benefit.

Back