• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Scizor Prime (Masters/cities)

Seanbox59

Aspiring Trainer
Heres the situation, In the past two days I went 7 and 3 with this deck. It can do with some minor changes. (Mainly in the trainers/supporters) We have another tournament tomorrow so I need help ASAP.

Pokemon-19

4-4 Scizor prime
2-2 Dodrio
4 Jirachi
2 Dialga G
1 Dialga G Lv. X

Trainers/Supporter-22

1 Judge
3 Interviewer's Question
4 Buck's Training
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Lucian's Assignment
2 PokEradar
2 level max
2 SSC
1 Expert Belt
1 Black Belt
2 Conductive Quarry

Energy- 17

13 {M}
4 Specail {M}

Strategy: Start off with Jirachi and use One desire to bring up acards needed, build scizor on bench move forward and wreck. Use Dialga G lv X as ilegar counter.

IMO its pretty useless to have dialga lv x and scizor prime together, dialga will just cancel scizors poke body that makes it immune to anything with special energies

I agree, but I can find a useful replacement for it, now a Blaziken counter might be a good choice, as its one of the few things I am weak against. Also I lost to a girl with a Gyrados twice any ideas how to counter that Aswell?

you have to out speed gdos with this deck, very hard to do.
im not sure why your not using skarmory ud. he attaches energy to scizor, even sp. metals. essential imo.
DGX really doesnt make sense in this deck.
blaziken will always one shot you. id say run the glaile.
also you run no collector or bebes??
your going to have a hard time in trainer lock.

17 energy might be to much, id say drop 3 basic metals.

dodrio and lucians is a fun idea tho. and you should be using seekers for that.

Back