• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Scizor Prime 3.0

KatsuSado

Team Blitzkrieg FTW!!!
Scytherx3(after image strike)
Scizor Primex3 UD
voltorbx2 TM
electrode primex2 TM
cleffax1
shayminx2
skarmoryx2
oshawott(BW27)x2
dewott(BW28)x1
samurottx2(ability)

Pokemon:20

pokemon collectorx4
pokemon communicationx4
professor juniperx2
junkarmx4
flower shop ladyx1 UD
pokemon catcherx3
rare candyx1
twinsx3
seekerx2

T/S/S:24

Special{M}x4
{M}x12
energy: 16

Strategy:
The main objective of this deck is to build up scizor as fast as possible to reek havoc upon your opponent as early as turn two. By continuously adding energy to scizor each turn his attack "Metal Scissors" increases by 20 each turn. With the help of Electrode prime this process is only quickened but with the harmful effects of Energy Mite(attach as many energy as you find in the top seven cards of your deck.....discard the rest) cards like junk arm and flower shop lady can really make a difference if you need a Poke Com, plus power or a pokemon out of the discard pile. Skarmory is used if Voltorb can't be retrieved by collector, juniper, or poke' com on turn one. The process is a lil bit slower but gives a slight stall in the early game. Shaymin is used as a fail safe for when you know scizor is going to be knocked out next turn and move the energy off the damaged scizor to another scizor or samurott(if needed). Overall it is a very fun deck to play hope you enjoy the list

let me hear from you guys and show me where the list can improve i'd appreciate the input

RE: Scizor Prime

Nice list, but with catcher coming out stage ones will be every deck's main focus. I suggest taking out klingklang completely and adding more T/S/S.
Heres what i suggest:

- 2-1-2 klingklang
- 1 DCE
- 1 rare candy
- 2 energy search
+ 1-1 scizor prime cause consistantsy is nice. (scyther with afterimage strike.)
+ 2 PONT because hand renewal helps bad starts and getting energies.
+ 2 Junk arm because you run lots a trainers.
+ 3 Pokemon Reversal to snipe bench.
Hope this helps!

thanks for the input really appreciate it. what i have done recently with the deck is taking out -1-1 electrode prime instead of running two. i may go back to two, but what i really want to do is go with shaymin for moving energies. That was why i had klingklang in there for moving energies around works good but it totally pulls away from the deck strategy because you are trying to get two different things built up at once. Sure it works when you can actually pull off getting scizor early and klingklang up simultaneously, but the chances of that happening consistently aren't as great as they seem, but once again thanks for the input

any opinions on adding bearatic(sheer cold) to the deck to counter fire types?

I applaud you're want to play scizor, I think he's BA, but I only have the one prime >.>, my suggestion would be to just run 4-4 scizor prime, with 3-3 electrode and samurott ability tech, it gives more flexibility to the already 2 DCE you had (before suggestion) and makes additional use of electrode at 3-3, idk I think it's a decent idea.

edit: beartic versus samurott, stage 1 t2-t3 attack that just stall's, samurott stage 2, t2-t3 attack that mauls fire type pokemon, adding in 2 water energy sweeps the floor with reshiram deck's plus and ability that reduce's damage taken.

@varit thanks for the input greatly appreciated the three electrodes seems like an interesting idea but if that is the case i guess i would have to A.increase my number of energy and B. lower my skarmory count, and the samurott idea is great as well. The list i have now(which is the list on the post) is running extremely well in testing but has tough time against the Reshi variants etc. i've thought about samurott and using it as a counter until kyruem came out

kyurem is a decent idea, however my only issue's on the subject is it cannot 1hko a emboar, reshiram, and or donphan continuously like samurott can, and it lose's 2 prizes for nothing more then a tech card against fire type for the same energy setup rate.

this is true if i can get my hands on samu iam debating a 1-1 tech line or a possible 2-1-2 line

so here is the most current list of the deck strategy is the same just a few cards are different

scyther(after image strike)x4
scrizor primex4
voltorbx2
electrodex2
skarmoryx3
shayminx2
doduox1
dodriox1
manaphyx1

pokemon:20

pontx4
poke' comx4
poke collectorx3
junkarmx4
twinsx3
plus powerx3
flower shop ladyx1
max potionx1*
pokemon catcherx1*
seekerx2

T/S/S:26

special metal:4
metal:10

You need to put an updated decklist in the first post.

dmaster out.

so i ran this deck last weekend with some changes i've made since last posting this list and i got third at the tournament i went to.

Back