• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Scizor+Magnezone lv x

peddles

Aspiring Trainer
4-4 scizor prime(undaunted)
1-1-1-1 magnezone lv x
1-1 dodrio(undaunted)
3 skarmory (undaunted)
2 spiritomb (arceus)

1 lucian's assignment
1 professor oak's new theory
2 professor elm's training method
1 pokemon collector
2 switch
2 energy exchanger
3 engineer's adjustments
1 bebe's search
2 life herb
3 pokemon communication
1 fisherman
2 expert belt

4 metal energy
14 steel energy
2 electric energy

I've been tweaking this deck for a few weeks now and tested this out last time at league, minus the magnezone x line. It was pretty consistent in terms of getting scizor out fast, but what I found is that before I can charge enough energy to him he is already damaged more than I'd like him to be.
Basically I have two ideal start up situations:

I figure magnezone x can transfer all my energy between my scizors if they are in danger of dying, and is a pretty dang good attacker on its own, with all the metal energy attached he resists 40 damage, add an expert belt and he is a really strong tank until you can get out another scizor. I know I probably at least want an azelf in this deck for only running a 1-1 line, and probably want 1 or two rare candies for magnezone.

Can anyone suggest some fixes to add in the stuff I want? Maybe a few other ideas to make this deck a more coherent thought?

If you're having problems keeping Scizor alive then run a defensive build with healing techs

4-4 Scizor prime
2-2 Blissey PL
2 Uxie LA
3 Skarmory UD
1 Unown Q

Scizor prime shouldn't be getting hit on the first few turns as Skarmory UD would be active searching for those special metal energies for Scizor prime. Be sure to run some Defenders and switch the life herb fot Moo Moo Milk.

I've been wanting to get a blissey platinum, picking up a few next pay check. Also uxie, only have 1 but working on it(my league leader hides the prize uxie)

Back