Help Scizor GX ideas needed.

xstxphoenixx

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,

im relatively new to the TCG and wondered if anyone had any ideas what the best way to play Scizor GX with? I was thinking of Zoroark GX but im not to sure.

Im thinking mainly post rotation.

Some of the other cards i was thinking of were: Escape Board, Metal frying pan, Magearna (ultra prism) Registeel or Solgeleo prism and Dhelmise.

I was wondering if someone could possibly help me out by making me a skeleton decklist or give me advise on what cards i will and wont need.

Thank you all in advanced.

I mean no disrespect but you won't grow as a player if you can't at least start building your own deck list or ideas.

You need your pokemon, your supporters, your items, and your energies.

For beginners, people like to do a 20/20/20 split of Pokemon, Trainer cards ( Supporter + Item ) and Energy cards, but that's very unwise.

Pokemon (19)
4 Scyther
4 Scizor-GX
3 Zorua
3 Zoroark-GX
2 Dhelmise
2 Tapu Lele GX
1 Magearna UP

Trainer (22)
4 Ultra Ball
3 Nest Ball
2 Lillie
4 Cynthia
4 Guzma
1 Judge
2 Tate & Liza
2 Apricot Maker

Energy (12)
12 Steel

In total I've given you 53 cards, so you can fill in the remaining 7. This is considering Post Rotation Standard, and is as bare-bones as it will probably get.

Try not to add any more pokemon, or maybe just add the non-gx version of Duskmane Necrozma, or add Solgaleo prism star too.

The rest, fill it with trainer cards. If you use your GX attack early, probably Hala.

Good Luck!

Back