• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

SciTurn (HGSS on)

jhippie8

Porygon Z ROCKS!!!
I just finished building this deck and I would please like some recommendations.

Pokemon: 23
4-4 Scizor Prime (Afterimage Scyther)
3-2 Lanturn Prime
2-1-2 B/W Klinklang
1 Cobalion NV
4 Skarmory

T/S/S: 12
3 Professor Elm's Training Method
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Seeker
1 Pokemon Catcher
2 Rare Candy

Energy: 25
16 Metal
4 Special Metal
5 Electric

Thanks in advance for helping me!

Strategy: Use Scizor for lots of damage and resistance to Gengar. Lanturn is mainly for defense against Reshiboar and Water types.

If you're planning on leaving up Skarmory to give the opponent the first prize, you can play Twins to grab whatever you need. More Catchers are nice in order to throw two or three to Scizor so you can hit for little energy. More hand refresh cards would really help this deck as well.
-1 Skarmory
-2 Elm's TM
-5 Metal energy (WAY to much)
+1 Flowershop Lady (Help retrieve pokemon from discard) (FSL)
+1 Prof. Oak's New Theory (PONT)
+1/2 Catcher
+1 Professor Juniper (PJ)
+3 Collector (These are pricey, but the HS trainer kit comes w/2 of them, and 2 Communications.)
Good Job!

Back