Wi-Fi Trades Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread [Finished]* Suicune- ONLY ONE HAS LEFT * Post your IGN

RE: Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread * Shiny Rayquaza Flawless *

PhantomHaze said:
Could I have a Ray please :D
FC; and IGN in my sig
Does 4:00 EST on Friday work for you?

You mean 9pm GMT ? If so then yes :)

May I have a rayquaza and latios plz? Fri any time after 9pm EST or Sun all day any time
FC:1203-9217-3356
IGN: Red(Y &ruby) Blue (X & Sapphire)

grecopsycho said:
May I have a rayquaza and latios plz? Fri any time after 9pm EST or Sun all day any time

OK for Rayquaza but please read the OP there is a time list showing when I am available and 9pm EST is not good for me ( its 4 in the morning at my timezone ) and also Latios will be available next rotation of giveaways I will do because I need to clone a bunch first :)

scattered mind said:
grecopsycho said:

OK for Rayquaza but please read the OP there is a time list showing when I am available and 9pm EST is not good for me ( its 4 in the morning at my timezone ) and also Latios will be available next rotation of giveaways I will do because I need to clone a bunch first :)

Sorry about that i got confused from the last post before mine. I can do it Sat. around 6-7pm around your time. Any time before 2pm est is fine.

grecopsycho said:
scattered mind said:

Sorry about that i got confused from the last post before mine. I can do it Sat. around 6-7pm around your time. Any time before 2pm est is fine.

Great ! 6pm GMT is fine. I will be ready then :)

The Rayquaza giveaway is going to be over today.
Once I will get back home I will edit the OP with a new giveaway :)

Edit : ok so it is going to be Latias !

Hey scattered mind! May I have a Rayquaza! Will you be available to trade 6pm-11pm your time today? (11am-4pm my time)

Prince Dedenne said:
Hey scattered mind! May I have a Rayquaza! Will you be available to trade 6pm-11pm your time today? (11am-4pm my time)

Hey ! Sure I will clone one for you but I am not sure I will be able to clone it today. That is why I wrote in the OP that I can trade during weekends since I am cloning a bunch each time during the week ( my Rayquaza stock is 0 atm ). If you want you can also just put a Pokemon in the GTS requesting Rayquaza and I will be able to make the trade as soon as I am available. (More details in the OP) or we can trade at any time you can trade from my time list.

To everyone
I am going to wait with Latias giveaway a bit more since I see many people wants Rayquaza ( Most requested Pokemon so far :) )and I don't want anyone to miss out his chance to get it.
( He/She will not miss out the chance forever but he/she will have to wait for a long time lol )

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Hey SM are you available right now to do the Rayquaza giveaway??

Not right now :) read what I wrote in my last post or the OP for full details about how I am doing these giveaways. ( I will clone one for you too later )

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
1607-2909-6531
Alex - Female

You forgot to let me know when can you trade from my time list in the OP

I can be on any time next Friday? Just tell me when! And thank you. :) (Or if that's too late/after you'd planned to stop cloning Rayquazas, let me know that and I will go for the GTS method.)

3394-4319-7672
Female - Hesseth

I am ready for trade :)

@Prince Dedenne- Please tell me what is your FC and IGN and what time can you trade today or tomorrow

@AlexanderTheAwesome- Added you :) Let me know when can you trade

@cookiebones- I added you if you will be ready today or tomorrow but if not then as you said, lets trade via GTS ( Its really simple after I tried it a few times )

RE: Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread * Latias *

@ scattered mind - I can actually get on right now! I have a tiny bit of time before work.

ETA: Or maybe tomorrow? I thought you'd be on much later my time, but if you're here this early then, I can try to get up a bit earlier. :)

RE: Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread * Latias *

cookiebones said:
@ scattered mind - I can actually get on right now! I have a tiny bit of time before work.

ETA: Or maybe tomorrow? I thought you'd be on much later my time, but if you're here this early then, I can try to get up a bit earlier. :)

OK ! I will be online in 2 minutes

scattered mind said:
I am ready for trade :)

@Prince Dedenne- Please tell me what is your FC and IGN and what time can you trade today or tomorrow

Hey :)
I can trade anytime today before midnight your time. (5pm my time)
I'll be at a cities championships tomorrow, and will only be available from 2pm-5pm your time. (7am-10am my time)

Back